At the Mozart Festival in Salzburg, Russian performers were left without awards Automatic translate
SALZBURG. In the homeland of Mozart ended the XII International Competition named after him.
The Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart Competition, which was held from February 1 to 11, ended. The organizer of the musical competition is the famous Salzburg Conservatory Mozarteum (Universität Mozarteum Salzburg), founded 175 years ago by the widow of the composer Constance. At the educational institution, in which more than one and a half thousand students study in 40 programs, a concert complex operates. During competitions, it becomes the main venue for participants to perform and hold gala concerts. In 2016, the competition was held in two categories: piano and violin. Two years later, string quartets and vocalists will fight in Mozarteum. The rules imply participation in the competition of musicians no older than 1984 year of birth. Mandatory elements of the program of each of them are the works of Mozart.
In the category of “piano” from Russia, laureate of international competitions Alexandra Chekmak and winner of the main prize of the Eliza Fund Mayer Peter Gorobets performed. In the nomination “violin” - Yerzhan Kulibaev and Maryana Osipova. On February 5, winners in the violin category were announced. The first place went to the virtuoso from China HE Ziyu. Silver - at Thomas Reif (Thomas Reif) from Germany, the third place was awarded to Benjamin Gilmore (Benjamin Marquise Gilmore) from the Netherlands. Failed to break into the podium and the Russian pianists. Luck smiled at first place winner Saskia Giorgini, South Korean pianist Yoonhee Yang and Julia Kociuban from Poland.
Elena Tanakova © Gallerix.ru
- "Chocolate Soldier" based on a play by Bernard Shaw - premiere at the Moscow Art Theater. Gorky
- Die Ausstellung zum Jahrestag des Künstlers Afanasy Osipov wurde im Nationalmuseum von Jakutien eröffnet
- The 25th anniversary open festival of documentary films "Russia" has summed up
- Exposición "Paleta del abuelo. Pintura y gráficos de la dinastía Osipov-Fedorov"
- The Theater of Europe hosts a festival of contemporary authors "We and They = We"
- "Classics in the dark" - heightened feelings and enjoyment of music
- Erfolgreiche Aufführung eines jungen Pianisten aus Saratov beim Wettbewerb in Tiflis
- A copy of Mozart and Salieri for the glory of the recovering Ophelia