The 25th anniversary open festival of documentary films "Russia" has summed up Automatic translate
YEKATERINBURG. On Sunday, October 5, in Yekaterinburg, the jubilee XXV open festival of documentary films "Russia" ended. The main prizes went to Yekaterinburg directors Pavel Fattakhutdinov and Svetlana Bobrova for the film “The Great Rivers of Siberia. Biryusa "film company" Snow ".
The winners also received a cash prize of 100 thousand rubles for the filming of their next work and the possibility of renting a film on the screen of the Salyut cinema in Yekaterinburg. In addition, the picture “Great rivers of Siberia. Biryusa ”was awarded the honorary prize of the Higher Courses of Scriptwriters and Directors.
The prize for the best feature film was received by the Moscow director Andrei Osipov’s film “Koktebel Pebbles” (“Points of View” film studio). The best short film was “The Thirteenth” directed by Tynaya Ibragimov (“Kyrgyztelefilm”). The prize for the best debut was received by the film “Vietnamese Wives for Chinese Men” directed by Li Shan Shan and the film “Crossroads” by Anastasia Miroshnichenko. The latter was also awarded the prize of the administration of the city of Nizhny Tagil and the prize of audience sympathy. For work on the film "Dancer" (Tbilisi, CINETECH studio) Nikita Babenko received a prize for camera work. The special jury prize was awarded to director Igor Grigoryev for the painting “House of the Military. Eluding Steel Embrace ”(Fest Film Studio, Moscow).
Recall that in Yekaterinburg from October 1 to 5, the jubilee XXV open festival of documentary films "Russia" was held. The competition program featured 32 film works. The jury was headed by a doctor of art history, film critic, professor of VGIK im. S.A. Gerasimova, cultural expert, program director of the Moscow International Film Festival, Kirill Emilievich Razlogov.
Svetlana Korableva © Gallerix.ru
- XII Ceremonia de Presentación del Premio de Fotografía "Cuadrado Blanco"
- Sovremennik opens its tour in Novosibirsk with the play Three Sisters
- Creativity of Natalia Grigorieva at the exhibition "Painting in Motion" presented at the Central House of Artists
- At the Savin Drama Theater, the premiere of the play "Theater of a Military Song" was successfully held
- Exhibition of Sergei Grigoriev "PRO_Books"
- Victor G. Kalinin. "Entre silencio y discurso"
- "Denkwürdige Altertümer der Svei". Numismatische Sammlung von Elias Brenner (1647–1717) und Pavel Grigorievich Demidov (1738–1821)
- Concert of Lyudmila Grigoryevna Kovnatskaya "The secret land" (Secret country)