"In his native Murman" exhibition of the artist Vitaly Bubentsov, dedicated to the 80th anniversary of the Murmansk Territory Automatic translate
MURMANSK. The exhibition, dedicated to the 80th anniversary of the Murmansk Territory, opened on March 15 at the Museum of Local Lore. At the opening of the exhibition, Elena Khimchuk, director of the museum, told those present that this exhibition was not entirely traditional. Presented to the public under the title “By Hometown Murman”, the exhibition became an art and local history project. Together with the museum staff, Vitaliy Nikolayevich Bubentsov actively participated in its organization.
Honored Artist of the Russian Federation Vitaly Bubentsov, his creative life created paintings dedicated to the Arctic. The main part of the exhibition consists of his paintings depicting landscapes of the North. On his landscape compositions, visitors to the exhibition will see views of Murmansk, hills and lakes, ancient Pomeranian villages and the monuments of wooden architecture located in them.
The artist could not ignore the Kola Bay. Seascapes, ships - each painting, written by Vitaly Nikolayevich, reproduces the nature of the Arctic, reflecting its beauty. There are no bright colors in the paintings that are not characteristic of the Arctic. However, they show how great the artist’s love for his native land is - all the landscapes convey his sincere and warm feeling.
The artist creates his works using mean, but extremely expressive means, using shades of colors characteristic of the harsh northern nature. Vitaly Nikolayevich noted that he himself was also interested in looking with fresh eyes at his paintings hanging on the walls of the museum hall. Such an opportunity is not provided to him often - they are usually stored in the workshop.
Since the project is dedicated to the Murmansk region, visitors to the museum will see not only its beautiful corners, but also get acquainted with the history of the region. Informational texts are placed next to the paintings.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Vitaly Bubentsovs Einzelausstellung "On the Kola Land" wurde in Murmansk eröffnet
- Personal exhibition of Mikhail Glotov is open in the Murmansk Museum
- "Drei große Porträtmaler" aus der Sammlung des Russischen Museums werden den Bewohnern von Murmansk vorgestellt
- "Painting and Graphics by Arvi Huttunen" - an exhibition in Murmansk on the 95th anniversary of the artist
- The youngest museum in the Arctic celebrated its 27th birthday
- In the project of the Murmansk Art Museum "Happy Birthday, artist!" anniversary exhibition of Nikolay Zavertaylo
- "Portrait of a Family" - an exhibition from the collections of the Russian Museum in the Regional Art Museum of Murmansk
- Regional Museum of Fine Arts on the anniversary of Murmansk opened several interesting exhibitions of Murmansk artists