Lithographs of famous graphic masters at the exhibition "Lines of Love" in the Museum named after Sukacheva Automatic translate
IRKUTSK. Museum them. Sukacheva is waiting for visitors to get acquainted with the Line of Love exhibition, which opened on July 22 and arrived in Irkutsk from St. Petersburg. The exhibition includes 65 lithographs owned by private European collectors. All materials for the exhibition were provided by the St. Petersburg Art Center, located in the Perin Rows.
Having visited the exhibition “Lines of Love”, museum guests can see graphic works belonging to the creators of famous frank works of art. In those days, when the creations of artists saw the light, they were a challenge to the surrounding society. The fates of the authors of these works simultaneously have similarities and differences.
For museum guests who want to know the details of the life of the authors of the works presented in the exhibition, the exhibition organizers placed 13 stands where you can read about the life of each of the artists. Outstanding masters of the last century turned to various topics in their work, but this exhibition is dedicated to the theme of love and eroticism.
The work of Pablo Picasso is recognized by everyone who has at least once seen the works of this famous Spanish artist. The exhibition presents lithographs included in the most frank cycle created by the artist - a series called Suite 347. In it, the artist expressed human passions and emotions in a wide range.
Henri Matisse created a completely different eroticism. His works are characterized by the brightness of colors, plastic expressiveness, allowing viewers, together with the artist, to feel the joy of life. In the works of German artist Paul Wunderlich, the world of fantastic realism with an admixture of a share of irony is presented.
Entered the exposition of lithography and other famous masters. The exhibition, intended for adult visitors to the museum, is open until September 18.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Orientalischer Kalender - Grafiken von taiwanesischen Künstlern im Irkutsk Museum
- In the museum to them. Sukachev opened an exhibition of Ivan Blokhin, a famous painter from Chita
- "Boris Lebedinsky. Painting, Graphics" - an exhibition in the Museum. Sukacheva
- Anniversary exhibition of the artist Nikolai Tarasik in the Irkutsk Art Museum
- Persönliche Ausstellung von Galina Novikova, die im Museum eröffnet wurde. Sukachev, anlässlich des 75-jährigen Bestehens des Künstlers
- Im Irkutsk Museum. Sukachev präsentierte die Ausstellung "Unplayed Violin" zum 110. Geburtstag des Künstlers Alexei Zhibinov
- "Classics of the twentieth century" in the art museum of Irkutsk
- "Night of the Arts." Manor V.P. Sukacheva