"Boris Lebedinsky. Painting, Graphics" - an exhibition in the Museum. Sukacheva Automatic translate
IRKUTSK. “Boris Lebedinsky. Painting, graphics. " The opening of the exhibition of works by the famous Siberian artist Museum to them. Sukachev celebrated his 125th birthday. The exhibition contains works by Boris Lebedinsky from the museum fund, supplemented by works from the artist’s family collection. The museum took part in the creation of the exposition. Kozhova.
The creators of the exhibition decided to show at the exhibition all the facets of the life of the Siberian master, presenting him as a talented artist endowed with multifaceted talent, as a wonderful teacher and public figure. Therefore, in the exhibition halls, next to painting and graphics, there are letters and photographs received by the museum from archives.
Thanks to Boris Lebedinsky, his own school of printed graphics appeared in Irkutsk. The artist lived at a time when the pride of Siberia was huge construction projects, which became events that were closely monitored by the press. The Siberian artist could not leave them unattended either, conveying to his descendants his impressions of what was happening in Irkutsk and the Baikal region.
In his paintings, lithographs, etchings, important moments of Siberian history are conveyed with documentary accuracy. It was the work of Boris Lebedinsky that drew attention to Lake Baikal. Problems related to the preservation of this unique natural monument began to be addressed.
In his work, Boris Lebedinsky was an experimenter. He constantly mastered new techniques. Among the Siberian masters, he is one of the first artists to master the implementation of etchings on silk. The works of Boris Lebedinsky are kept in the most famous museums in Russia. A catalog devoted to the work of the Siberian master has been released for the opening of the exhibition.
The exhibition is waiting for guests until January 15, and until December 12 you can see the exhibition for free.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Exposición fotográfica de Igor Lebedinsky "GAME 2.0" 12+
- Lanzamiento del catálogo para la exposición de Boris Lebedinsky
- Exposición "Boris Lebedinsky. Pintura, Gráficos"
- Orientalischer Kalender - Grafiken von taiwanesischen Künstlern im Irkutsk Museum
- In the museum to them. Sukachev opened an exhibition of Ivan Blokhin, a famous painter from Chita
- Anniversary exhibition of the artist Nikolai Tarasik in the Irkutsk Art Museum
- Lithographs of famous graphic masters at the exhibition "Lines of Love" in the Museum named after Sukacheva
- Persönliche Ausstellung von Galina Novikova, die im Museum eröffnet wurde. Sukachev, anlässlich des 75-jährigen Bestehens des Künstlers