The Altai Regional Museum continued the cycle of exhibitions of anniversaries of this year by showing paintings by Pyotr Konchalovsky Automatic translate
BARNAUL. In honor of the 140th anniversary of the academician, Honored Artist of the RSFSR Konchalovsky Petr Petrovich, employees of the Art Museum of the Altai Territory prepared an exposition of the exhibition, which is part of a series dedicated to outstanding anniversaries whose works adorn the museum’s collection.
The exhibition presents four works by Pyotr Konchalovsky, of the five paintings available in the museum. Museum employees note the demand for the artist’s works, often leaving Barnaul to participate in capital’s exhibitions. The canvases collected in the anniversary exposition characterize the main periods of the painter’s work.
Presented to art connoisseurs, the painting “The Cottage”, written by Konchalovsky in 1919, marks the period when the artist was passionate about the work of post-impressionists, becoming the founder and member of the association “Jack of Diamonds”. The twenties became a time for Konchalovsky, when his work becomes more realistic.
At that time, the artist was in constant creative pursuit. This period belongs to the painting "Still Life", created by Konchalovsky in 1920, personally donated by the master to the just-organized Barnaul Museum. The museum, known as the "Museum of Fine Arts", worked in Barnaul until 1927. Then its funds became the property of other museums in the city. This work was received in the regional museum in 1959.
Another painting with the name "Still Life" was written by Pyotr Konchalovsky in 1928. By the forties, the painter became one of the masters of art, occupying a leading place in Soviet painting. During these years, Konchalovsky painted the romantic landscape of “Vetla”, also included in this exposition.
This small anniversary exhibition will be open until March 13th.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Like-minded festival, or a platform for free speech
- Major Movies of the Year Award at White Elephant
- En el teatro para ellos. El Consejo de Moscú Andrei Konchalovsky presentó "The Cherry Orchard", que completó la trilogía de las obras de Chekhov.
- Best films of 2014 received "Nick"
- The names of nominees for the film award "Nika" became known
- Films included in the Golden Eagle 2014 Award nomination
- "Romantic montage" from the Abramtsevo Museum-Reserve in Blagoveshchensk
- "Studio 40. Gedenkwerkstatt von Peter Konchalovsky"