Solo exhibition of the work of Leonid Dyomin "The Artist and His Time" is open in Orel Automatic translate
EAGLE. The exhibition of works by the artist Leonid Dyomin, which opened on August 14 at the Museum of Fine Arts, is presented to visitors under the title “The Artist and His Time”. These words make every connoisseur of fine art think about what time is for an artist.
The artistic experience of Honored Artist of the Russian Federation Leonid Dyomin dates back more than forty years. Over the years, he managed to visit many regions of our country. The impressions of these travels were reflected in his works, which became a kind of reports about the time spent on creative trips.
The artist gave a lot of time to the city of Sergiev-Posad, where Leonid Dyomin came to live and work in 1957. Then this suburban city was still called Zagorsk. Landscapes painted by Leonid Petrovich depicting views of Sergiev Posad are presented in large numbers at the exhibition.
In total, the artist selected more than a hundred works created in different years for an exhibition in Orel. They have landscapes of Siberia and Altai, the Oryol region and Kyrgyzstan. Part of the exhibition is devoted to a series of portraits of contemporaries of the author. According to the painter, he dreamed about this exhibition all his life, since he considers the inhabitants of Orel his countrymen.
Leonid Dyomin was born in 1932, in the Oryol region. His native village of Kosarevo was burned during the war, the family moved to Moscow region in 1945. Demin studied the skill of the artist in several metropolitan educational institutions, ranging from a vocational school to the Institute. Stroganova.
He began to show his work at exhibitions in 1956. In Sergiev Posad, three of his solo exhibitions were held, the last of which was held in 2004. In 2011, a joint exhibition of Leonid Dyomin and his son Andrei was successfully presented at the Central House of Artists.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Exhibition Andrei Dyomin "Motor Vacuum Cleaner. Naive? Very"
- In the Oryol Museum presented the exhibition "City and People", dedicated to the 450th anniversary of the formation of the Eagle
- In Orel, begins the theater festival of small forms "LUDI"
- In Orel, an exhibition of works created by military artists of the studio them. M. B. Grekova
- Oryol Drama Theater. Turgenev moved the celebration of his anniversary to next year
- On the Day of the city in Orel presented the regional art exhibition "Towards the city"
- Oryol Museum of Fine Arts presented an exhibition of engravings by foreign artists from its collection
- Orel Theater "Russian Style" celebrated its twenty-year history