In Orel, an exhibition of works created by military artists of the studio them. M. B. Grekova Automatic translate
EAGLE. In the framework of the project "Chroniclers of the military glory", created in honor of the liberation of the Orel from the Nazis, the Regional Exhibition Center presented an exhibition of the works of military artists working in the association "Studio named after Grekov. "
Significant assistance in organizing this exhibition was provided by the local branch of the Just Russia party. The exhibition includes classic works made by the artists of the studio many years ago, as well as works by contemporary artists.
The opening ceremony of a unique exhibition of artists - "Grekovtsy" was held in the Regional Exhibition Center on November 5th. Its first visitors were Oryol artists, students of cadet classes and art schools. Representatives of the Oryol administration and the region attended the opening ceremony.
The exposition of the exhibition consists of works telling about the history of Russia in the context of military events of the past years, as well as modern achievements of the Russian fleet and army. For the convenience of visitors, the exposition was divided into several blocks, each of which represents the events of a certain period of Russian history.
The works are arranged in such a way that visitors move through the exhibition from paintings on the Russian-Turkish war to works telling about the Battle of Borodino. The following are episodes of the Crimean and Caucasian war. The following works are devoted to World War II. In this section, front-line sketches of the artists of the Greek studio and drawings made during the Nyungberg process. The plots of these drawings are official documents. Their author was the artist Nikolai Zhukov.
The exhibition of creativity of a unique creative team, uniting military artists, residents of Orel can see until December 13th.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Studio of military artists to them. M. Grekova celebrated their anniversary with an exhibition in the Manege
- Painting by Alexander Grekov at the exhibition "Case History"
- "Chronisten des militärischen Ruhms"
- En el Museo Stavropol, la inauguración de la exposición de Leonid Popandopulo "Río del Tiempo" comenzó el año de Grecia en Rusia
- Vasily Nesterenko presented new works in the museum on Poklonnaya Hill
- In the Oryol Museum presented the exhibition "City and People", dedicated to the 450th anniversary of the formation of the Eagle
- On the Day of the city in Orel presented the regional art exhibition "Towards the city"
- The exhibition of paintings that opened in Orel is part of a unique project