On the Day of the city in Orel presented the regional art exhibition "Towards the city" Automatic translate
EAGLE. Oryol artists prepared for the City Day exhibition "Towards the City." She can be seen until September 10th by visiting the exhibition hall owned by the Union of Artists of the Russian Federation of the Oryol Regional Branch. About fifty artists working in various fields of art, to create an exhibition, provided their best works, executed over the past few years.
In total, the exposition has collected more than one hundred works representing works of painting and graphics, as well as sculptural compositions. A significant place at the exhibition is devoted to lyrical landscapes with views of the city and its environs. This is one of the favorite genres of Oryol artists.
Visiting the exhibition “Towards the city”, you can get acquainted with the architectural sights of Orel, small streets that have largely preserved their historical appearance, unique corners of nature that inspired artists to create their works. Familiar views of city streets, captured on the canvases of Oryol painters, attract viewers, charging them with positive emotions, which today are so lacking in their daily lives.
In the Oryol region there are two state reserves. One of them is the estate of I. Turgenev, and the second is Oryol Polesie. Both of these unique places are wonderful corners of Russian nature, attracting Oryol painters. At any time of the year, artists come here to create magnificent landscapes. The exhibition has works written by Oryol masters in these reserved corners.
The nature of the Oryol Territory, carefully preserved in its original form, will serve as a source of inspiration to more than one generation of Russian masters of pictorial art.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- In the Oryol Museum presented the exhibition "City and People", dedicated to the 450th anniversary of the formation of the Eagle
- In Orel, begins the theater festival of small forms "LUDI"
- In Orel, an exhibition of works created by military artists of the studio them. M. B. Grekova
- Oryol Drama Theater. Turgenev moved the celebration of his anniversary to next year
- Solo exhibition of the work of Leonid Dyomin "The Artist and His Time" is open in Orel
- Oryol Museum of Fine Arts presented an exhibition of engravings by foreign artists from its collection
- Orel Theater "Russian Style" celebrated its twenty-year history