"Life in the world", an anniversary exhibition of Nikolai Chibisov in the Russian Academy of Arts Automatic translate
March 19, 2015 in the Exhibition Hall of the Volga branch of the Russian Academy of Arts will be the grand opening and opening day of the exhibition "Life in the World", dedicated to the 60th anniversary of Nikolai Petrovich Chibisov, Honored Artist of Russia, Vice President of the Creative Union of Artists of Russia for awards, Chairman of the section " Religious art ”TSH of Russia.
Nikolai Petrovich Chibisov, a unique master of carved icons and enlightener, will present at the exposition his most iconic works of different years.
“An icon carved on wood, or, as they used to say in old times, an icon on carvings, appeared in Russia in the 11th century, coming to us together with Orthodoxy from Byzantium. She experienced ups and downs, admiration and rejection. Today, the carved icon is being reborn and revered ”(NP Chibisov)
Visitors to the exhibition will be able to follow the beautiful exposition retrospective and new works of the creative path of the amazing Master, quick, difficult, highlighting the importance of modern spiritual ties between society and the history and culture of the country.
Iconography is a genre in which the author’s personality is minimized, limited by canon and tradition. Nevertheless, the works of N.P. Chibisov are recognizable and instantly attract attention with inner light, the purity of the line, and the spiritual fullness of the artist. The anniversary exhibition of Nikolai Petrovich is an excellent confirmation of the fact that, within certain limits, the artist will find the opportunity to express himself and sympathize with the plot.
The exhibition will feature the well-known works of the Master - “Our Lady. Sign” 1996, “Our Lady. Tenderness” 2009, “Saint Irina” 2010, “Sign” 2014. Also, the exhibition will feature works by several other authors, with their participation in this exhibition congratulating the beautiful and respected artist on his jubilee.
The exhibition runs from March 19 to March 24, 2015.
We are waiting for you on the opening day on March 19, 2015 at 18.00 at Lavrushinsky, 15.
- Exhibition of the project "Picturesque Russia" is presented in Novosibirsk
- Igor Dryomin: "In the labyrinth of meanings." Exhibition of works by Sergey Gusarin
- The annual exhibition of graduates of the courses "Creative photo workshop Marianna Kornilova" 2015
- Between Volga and Danube
- Igor Dryomin: arte decorativo, cerámica, esmalte
- Solo exhibition of photographer Valentin Nikolaevich Sidyakin "Empireia Watercolors"
- Igor Dryomin: Exhibition of the section "Decorative art of TSHR"
- Interview mit dem Ehrenakademiker der Russischen Akademie der Künste, Vizepräsident der TSKhR Konstantin Markov