Between Volga and Danube Automatic translate
MOSCOW. In the art gallery of Zurab Tsereteli, in the evening of September 8, the large-scale exhibition “Between the Volga and the Danube” was opened, uniting the work of more than a hundred artists from different countries of Eastern Europe. The exhibition was opened by its author and director, chairman of the Volga branch of the Russian Academy of Arts, full member of the Presidium of the Russian Academy of Arts, president of the Creative Union of Artists of Russia, Konstantin Khudyakov.
The exhibition will remain in Moscow until September 20, after which from November to January it will work at the European Center for Fine Arts in Bratislava.
- Exhibition of the project "Picturesque Russia" is presented in Novosibirsk
- Igor Dryomin: "In the labyrinth of meanings." Exhibition of works by Sergey Gusarin
- The annual exhibition of graduates of the courses "Creative photo workshop Marianna Kornilova" 2015
- "Life in the world", an anniversary exhibition of Nikolai Chibisov in the Russian Academy of Arts
- Igor Dryomin: arte decorativo, cerámica, esmalte
- Solo exhibition of photographer Valentin Nikolaevich Sidyakin "Empireia Watercolors"
- Igor Dryomin: Exhibition of the section "Decorative art of TSHR"
- Interview mit dem Ehrenakademiker der Russischen Akademie der Künste, Vizepräsident der TSKhR Konstantin Markov