Solo exhibition of photographer Valentin Nikolaevich Sidyakin "Empireia Watercolors" Automatic translate
With the work of Valentin Nikolaevich Sidyakin, with its voluminous, airy landscapes, its distinctive poetics of space, the syncretism of natural phenomena, those who have been interested in the world of photography are familiar for a long time.
Photographic landscape is a grateful topic, both for the viewer and for the photographer, but there is an opinion that nature is “difficult to spoil”, “a win-win option”, and so on. Sometimes it happens, in which, by and large, there is nothing wrong.
But Valentin Nikolaevich has a significant difference from a number of other landscape painters.
It consists in the fact that the photographer does not wait, does not wait, does not look for a plot or view for his work. He catches the moment as fast as the transient nature itself.
In his work, oceanic landscapes prevail, the celestial and water elements are combined into a single space, perfect in its self-sufficiency and completeness.
V.N.Sidyakin takes pictures, prints not nature itself, but its momentary states, moods. There is a desire to call his work "portraits of nature."
This series of works, entitled "Empireia Watercolors" captivates with its soft colors and bright contrasts between the plots of the works.
The artist follows another artist - Nature, which capriciously, but each time flawlessly paints his watercolors in heaven and on the surface of the sea.
The concept of "empire" has several close meanings. The ancient Slavic writers have this “Place of light. Sky". The ancient Greeks - the highest part of the sky, filled with fire.
Celestial colors and the skill of a wonderful photo artist allow the audience to plunge into peace, relax with their souls, and mentally soar in those very Empireas that generously revealed their beauty to the grateful photographer.
Organizer: Volga branch of the Russian Academy of Arts, Creative Union of Russian Artists.
Address: Hall of Fine Arts of the Volga branch of the Russian Academy of Arts, Moscow, Lavrushinsky per. 15 (entrance from the yard).
Opening hours: 12: 00-18: 00
- Proyecto de arte CONTRA-POST
- Igor Dremin: Exhibition of the creative community "Kazan Posad"
- Igor Dryomin: Maxim Kireev. Bw. Favorite
- Igor Dryomin: Marina Leizhold "LOOK AROUND"
- Marianna Kornilova: Perspicacia. La luz interior de la visión repentina de Leonid Theodore.
- Igor Dryomin: Navidad en Lavrushinsky 15
- Exposición fotográfica de los alumnos del "Taller creativo de fotografía Marianna Kornilova" en TSHR PAX "Lavrushinsky 15". "Cuentos de Hans Christian Andersen"
- Exhibition of the project "Picturesque Russia" is presented in Novosibirsk