Konstantin Khudyakov - The Art of Deep Immersion Automatic translate
On the 18th of December, in the Nagornaya Gallery, on a winter snowless dark evening, the vernissage of Konstantin Khudyakov “The Art of Deep Immersion” took place.
Konstantin Khudyakov - Full Member of the Russian Academy of Arts, Honored Artist of the Russian Federation. A Russian artist working in the genre of digital art technology, the president of the Creative Union of Russian Artists - and this is only a small part of his biography.
Modern life dictates new challenges to us, new technologies rush in at super-sonic speed. Generations seem to lose touch. It seems that one generation will not catch up with the other. Konstantin Khudyakov destroys these feelings. It creates new meanings and new codes that intertwine, bring generations together. Contemporary art breaks into modern technology. The figure, the invisible figure, becomes the substance that turns into a masterpiece in the hands of the Maestro. Konstantin Khudyakov is the same Maestro.
The works of Konstantin Khudyakov, made using high technology, are visualized on multi-touch and stereo panels, really completely capture the viewer and immerse into deep art. The viewer, using his smartphones and tablets in connection with the works of Konstantin Khudyakov, gets incredible opportunities for their contemplation. Konstantin Khudyakov with his works not only pushes the space of his art, but also makes it possible to visit there.
The project was organized by Konstantin Khudyakov, with the participation of: Ilya Ryzhkov, Andrey Galkin, Mikhail Zaikin, Alexei Goryaev, Mikhail Sadovnikov, Yan Kalnberzin, Evgeny Afonin, the VITAMIN group (Andrey Hussid Yaroslav Dunaev, Sergey Shisholik, Vyacheslav Semenukha, Ilya Sretensky).
Project organizers: the Ministry of Culture of the Russian Federation, the Department of Culture of the city of Moscow, the Russian Academy of Arts, the Creative Union of Russian Artists, the State Exhibition Hall Gallery Nagornaya, the Art and Industrial Academy named after S. Stroganova, CSI M’ARS.
Sergey Fateev © Gallerix.ru
Photo: Elena Protcheva, member of the Creative Union of Artists of Russia and the Union of Photographers of Russia
- Igor Dryomin: Alexandra Khudyakova. "Sub-sculpture". Art doll
- The opening of a personal exhibition of Boris Messerer with the participation of the author took place at the Radishchev Museum
- Igor Dryomin: Exhibition by Konstantin Khudyakov "The Art of Deep Immersion. Digital Technologies in the Visual Arts"
- Between Volga and Danube
- Creative meeting with Konstantin Khudyakov
- Solo exhibition of Sergei Khudyakov opened in the museum of Ulyanovsk
- Exhibition project "Light and Porcelain Nature of Women" by Konstantin, Marina and Alexandra Khudyakov 16+
- The project "Light and porcelain nature of women" by Konstantin, Marina and Alexandra Khudyakov. 16+