Creative meeting with Konstantin Khudyakov Automatic translate
In the Nagornaya Gallery, January 17, 2015 at 14.00 a creative meeting was held with the artist Konstantin Khudyakov, the winner of numerous festivals and competitions. We offer a video report on this event.
Konstantin Khudyakov - creator of a new art form, “Multi-touch art”. At the meeting, he spoke about his new exhibition, The Art of Deep Immersion. His paintings interact with the audience. Upon contact with the viewer, they change shape, react to movement. Konstantin Khudyakov spoke about himself, about how he went to create complex digital works, how he came to understand that the surface of gadgets has new properties that allow the artist to express his ideas that the artist, using complex computer programs, becomes closer to the viewer, causing the viewer has complex visual and emotional feelings.
Gradually, the meeting grew into a friendly conversation near the artist’s works.
Sergey Fateev © Gallerix.ru
- Igor Dryomin: Alexandra Khudyakova. "Sub-sculpture". Art doll
- The opening of a personal exhibition of Boris Messerer with the participation of the author took place at the Radishchev Museum
- Igor Dryomin: Exhibition by Konstantin Khudyakov "The Art of Deep Immersion. Digital Technologies in the Visual Arts"
- Between Volga and Danube
- Konstantin Khudyakov - The Art of Deep Immersion
- Solo exhibition of Sergei Khudyakov opened in the museum of Ulyanovsk
- Exhibition project "Light and Porcelain Nature of Women" by Konstantin, Marina and Alexandra Khudyakov 16+
- The project "Light and porcelain nature of women" by Konstantin, Marina and Alexandra Khudyakov. 16+