Solo exhibition of Sergei Khudyakov opened in the museum of Ulyanovsk Automatic translate
Ulyanovsk. The personal exhibition of paintings and graphic works of Sergei Borisovich Khudyakov, which opened on February 5 at the Simbirsk Metrological Station Museum, invites residents and guests to get acquainted with the work of their fellow countryman. When creating the museum, which today provided its exhibition space for the exhibition of the artist’s exhibition, Sergey Borisovich took an active part in its decoration.
Today, the museum’s exposition is decorated with the Volga. Peter and Paul Descent ”is a joint work of several painters, one of which was Sergey Borisovich Khudyakov. More than ten paintings and graphic works by Khudyakov are stored in the funds of the Ulyanovsk Museum-Reserve, with which the artist has maintained friendly relations for many years.
Sergey Khudyakov received his professional education in St. Petersburg, where in 1977 he graduated from the Herzen Institute. In 1982, the painter became a member of the Union of Artists. All the years he took part in exhibitions of all levels, among which there were many personal ones. Khudyakov’s works adorn museum collections of Russian cities and private collections of foreign collectors. Now Sergey Borisovich devotes time not only to his own creativity, but also teaches the art of drawing and painting in the art school of his native city.
The exposition of today’s exhibition gives its visitors the opportunity to see the landscapes made by Khudyakov in the genres of painting and graphics, as well as his amazing still lifes, allowing you to see the beauty of completely ordinary objects housed on his canvases. Skillful mastery of color subtly conveys the mood of the artist.
The exhibition will run until May 24th.
- Igor Dryomin: Alexandra Khudyakova. "Sub-sculpture". Art doll
- The opening of a personal exhibition of Boris Messerer with the participation of the author took place at the Radishchev Museum
- Igor Dryomin: Exhibition by Konstantin Khudyakov "The Art of Deep Immersion. Digital Technologies in the Visual Arts"
- Between Volga and Danube
- Creative meeting with Konstantin Khudyakov
- Konstantin Khudyakov - The Art of Deep Immersion
- Exhibition project "Light and Porcelain Nature of Women" by Konstantin, Marina and Alexandra Khudyakov 16+
- The project "Light and porcelain nature of women" by Konstantin, Marina and Alexandra Khudyakov. 16+