Opening of the Sixth Festival of Contemporary Art Collections in Moscow Automatic translate
Today, on August 1, 2012, the Sixth Festival of collections of contemporary art, representing 5 exhibition projects, began its work. This festival has been organized by the National Center for Contemporary Art as an annual exhibition of works rarely accessible to the public. Canvases in state, corporate and private collections are presented to a wide audience.
The first exhibition dedicated to the work of Georgian artist Gayane Khachaturian, called "Agulis", opened in the STS studio. Also here you can see the photo exhibition of V. Bazhenov, dedicated to the life of the artist.
The Tsaritsyno Museum-Reserve will present the exhibition “Traditions of Folklore and Naive in Modern Culture”. The works of famous artists will be presented: L. Tishkova, N. Turnova, V. Goppe, N. Konysheva and A. Konev. Representatives of the folk avant-garde from the USA and Europe will decorate the exposition.
The next stage of the Festival will be the exhibition “Belarus - young contemporary art”. Simon Mraz, cultural attaché (Austrian Embassy in Moscow) provided his apartment for an exhibition of works by young Belarusian artists.
Then, the All-Russian Museum of Decorative, Applied and Folk Art will present 122 works by 74 artists in several blocks, united by a common theme: “Iron Curtain. Official and independent art in Poland and the Soviet Union 1945-1989. ”
Selected works of artists of the era of the 60s will be shown in the exhibition "Collection N. Brykina."
Over the course of two and a half months, the Festival will be held on the sites of Moscow and will raise the issue of the storage of works of contemporary art.
- At the "Festival of Festivals" for high-quality and unknown films
- The best theaters of the country came to the Academy-2016 festival, which opened in Omsk
- The 14th festival of theaters of small towns opened in the city of Volsk
- III Trans-Siberian Art Festival - a journey into the world of music along the Trans-Siberian Railway
- Two-month theater marathon of the festival. Chekhov completed July 14th
- Festival of Arts "Traditions and Contemporaneity" has collected works of different genres
- Tambov acoge el quinto festival de teatros juveniles
- "Everyone is lying!": NS Academy Mikhalkova and the Goslitmuseum will hold open lectures about Chekhov as part of the Metamorphoses festival