Two-month theater marathon of the festival. Chekhov completed July 14th Automatic translate
MOSCOW. Opened two months ago, the eleventh Chekhov festival on July 14 completed its work. Festival performances, which were able to see not only the audience of the capital, but also residents of other cities of Russia, as well as the capital of Latvia, were held in crowded halls.
In his speech, the general director of the festival. Chekhov Valery Shadrin emphasized the high-quality organization of the regional program of the festival, thanks to which the theatergoers of many Russian cities were able to get acquainted with the productions of the best metropolitan theaters. Valery Shadrin also highlighted plans for the next festival, traditionally planned for 2015.
One of the main projects of the future festival will be joint work with the actors of Edinburgh - a play about the First World War, the director of which will be Russian director Vladimir Pankov. Edinburgh spectators will be the first to see the performance, and then it will be shown in Moscow, as part of the Chekhov Theater Forum.
Valery Shadrin noted in his speech that the festival is not aimed at showing dramatic performances, its task is to provide the audience with an opportunity to show how diverse the theater world as a whole is, because there are countries where purely dramatic performances in the form familiar to Russian audiences do not exist
At the end of the closing ceremony of the festival, the troupe of Maria Pajes - Spain performed with the performance "Utopia". This is the last project of the famous dancer, its premiere was shown at the end of 2011. In each of the eight parts of the play, Maria Pajes performs a solo number - a flamenco dance. The number of people who want to see the brilliant dancer, who won the hearts of the audience at the last festival, significantly exceeded the capacity of the hall.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- At the "Festival of Festivals" for high-quality and unknown films
- The best theaters of the country came to the Academy-2016 festival, which opened in Omsk
- The 14th festival of theaters of small towns opened in the city of Volsk
- III Trans-Siberian Art Festival - a journey into the world of music along the Trans-Siberian Railway
- Festival of Arts "Traditions and Contemporaneity" has collected works of different genres
- Tambov acoge el quinto festival de teatros juveniles
- Felting - the secret of the Kyzyl masters
- IV International Festival of Arts "Living Gulf of Finland"