"Russia. Historical and Spiritual Frontiers" - exhibition of the painter Vasily Nesterenko in Kaluga Automatic translate
KALUGA. Kaluga art connoisseurs again had the opportunity to meet with the work of Vasily Nesterenko, a painter with multifaceted talent. His personal exhibition was held at the Museum of Fine Arts, where two museum halls were allocated to display his monumental works.
The new exhibition of the national artist, like the previous one, is located in the Kaluga Museum. The exposition includes paintings with landscapes of Altai and the Far East, some of which are part of the series “Frontiers of Russia”. In addition to magnificent landscapes, the exhibition features portraits of "Alone with oneself" and "Guardian of Altai".
A special place in the exposition is occupied by the triptych “Echo of War”, the creation of which the artist honored the memory of the heroes of the past war. The canvases depict real people - the nurse Lidia Bushueva and the fighter Yuri Fomichev. Both heroes of paintings written by Vasily Nesterenko ended the war in Koenigsberg.
In a separate room is a cycle of paintings "Syrian land", created by the artist on the impressions received when visiting Syria. This trip was made with the assistance of the Ministry of Defense. Vasily Nesterenko visited the liberated cities of the country, in distant garrisons located in the places of military operations.
Viewers will be able to see what the ancient Palmyra and the modern city built next to it look like today. The barbaric destruction captured on the canvases, the artist saw with his own eyes. Vasily Igorevich believes that these paintings became for him an attempt to realize the relationship of modern man to the war.
Representatives of the Kaluga administration and the region, director of the museum-reserve V. Bessonov attended the opening ceremony of the exhibition on July 15. You can get acquainted with the work of V. Nesterenko until August 19.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Vasily Nesterenko presented new works in the museum on Poklonnaya Hill
- Conferencia de Maria Nesterenko "Sobre demonios y espíritus malignos en Gogol"
- Igor Dremin: Vasily Nesterenko. Pintura
- Ausstellung von Wassili Igorewitsch Nesterenko "Russland. Historische und spirituelle Grenzen"
- Ausstellung des Volkskünstlers Russlands Wassili Nesterenko
- Kazan Art Gallery muestra el trabajo del académico Vasily Nesterenko
- Festival of Arts "Traditions and Contemporaneity" has collected works of different genres
- Actuación "Hombre de Podolsk"