"Russia: Historical and Spiritual Frontiers" - an exhibition of painter Vasily Nesterenko in Kaluga automatic translate
KALUGA. Kaluga connoisseurs of painting again had the opportunity to meet with the work of Vasily Nesterenko, a painter with a multifaceted talent. His personal exhibition was held in the Museum of Fine Arts, where two museum halls were allocated for the display of his monumental works.
A new exhibition of the national artist, like the previous one, took place in the Kaluga Museum. The exposition includes paintings with landscapes of the Altai and the Far East, some of which are included in the series "Russian Frontiers". In addition to magnificent landscapes, the exhibition presents portraits "Alone with themselves" and "Keeper of Altai".
A special place in the exposition is occupied by the triptych "Echo of War", the creation of which the artist honored the memory of the heroes of the last war. The canvases depict real people - nurse Lydia Bushueva and fighter Yuri Fomichev. Both heroes of the paintings, written by Vasily Nesterenko, ended the war in Koenigsberg.
In a separate room is a series of paintings "Syrian land", created by the artist on the impressions received during the visit to Syria. This trip was made thanks to the assistance of the Ministry of Defense. Vasily Nesterenko visited the liberated cities of the country, in distant garrisons, located in places of military operations.
Viewers will be able to see how today looks like the ancient Palmyra and the modern city built next to it. Barbaric destruction, depicted on canvases, the artist saw with his own eyes. Vasily Igorevich believes that these canvases became for him an attempt to understand the relationship of modern man to war.
At the opening of the exhibition, held on July 15, attended by representatives of the administration of Kaluga and the region, the director of the museum-reserve V. Bessonov. You can get acquainted with the work of V. Nesterenko until August 19.
- Vasily Nesterenko presented new works in the museum on Poklonnaya Hill
- Lecture by Maria Nesterenko "About the Ghouls and Scum of Gogol"
- Igor Dremin: Vasily Nesterenko. Painting
- Exhibition of Vasily Igorevich Nesterenko "Russia: Historical and Spiritual Frontiers"
- Exposición del artista popular de Rusia Vasily Nesterenko
- Kazan Art Gallery shows the work of Academician Vasily Nesterenko
- Festival of Arts ’Traditions and Modernity’ has collected works of different genres
- Performance "Man from Podolsk"