Igor Dremin: Young Belarusian artists
February 9, 2017 in the business and cultural center of the Embassy of the Republic of Belarus in the Russian Federation took place the presentation of the exhibition «Velart.bu. Young Belarusian artists «.
The exhibition «Velart.bu. Young Artists of Belarus «is an artistic search for young artists in all its diversity - painting, drawing, sculpture.
The exhibition presents the work of artists, different in their creative priorities. They are united by the imagery of visual language, which is based primarily on classical forms of artistic practice, the transformation of the national traditions of the school, the love of color, figurative, searching for beauty. The authors seek to show the originality of the Belarusian reality, reveal the essence of man, to express his spiritual and moral quest. National and historical themes suggest subjects for many compositions.
- Town Hall in Vitebsk
- Renaissance Man. Recalling Sollertinsky
- Ukrainian film ’The Tribe’ won the Grand Prix at the International Film Festival ’Listopad’
- The exhibition ’The Artist and Time’ in the Belarusian National Art Museum
- The altar sculpture and artistic fabrics Belarus XVII-XIX centuries.
- In the ’world of things and feelings’ Vladimir Zinkevych
- In Minsk, summed up the plein air art competition
- Festival ’Meetings in Russia’ opened theater productions from Belarus