Exhibition "Artist and Time" in the Belarusian National Museum of Art Automatic translate
MINSK. February 4 in Minsk opened an anniversary exhibition of Belarusian artist Leonid Schemelyov, celebrating the 90th anniversary of the master. The exhibition presents the best paintings and graphic works of the artist, provided by private collectors, as well as the funds of many museums in the CIS.
A feature of the work of Leonid Schemelev, who was able to make a huge contribution to the development of Belarusian painting, is his ability to see the beautiful in the whole world. He was never tempted by scandalous topics, he did not try to fan the conflict on the canvas. Therefore, the source of his inspiration is beauty, in all its manifestations.
Meanwhile, the artist is not alien to the spirit of the times and very subtly reacted to all changes in the life of his people and the entire planet. He expressed his point of view vividly and figuratively, but not puffingly. He rather sought to see the deeper meaning of each event than its external form. Therefore, the works he created are distinguished by their content. Even landscapes or still lifes bear the imprint of the author’s eternal search for the meaning of his own life. Not to mention the plot paintings that reveal the main task of man - just to find your own Path and strength, so as not to leave it.
Leonid Shchemelev is not just a national artist of Belarus, but a man of an era during which he comprehended the world with the help of canvases and paints!
- "El arte como la alegría de la vida" - una exposición de Mykola Pimonenko en el Museo Nacional de Arte de Ucrania
- En Minsk resumió el concurso de arte plein air
- Gráficos HV Faber du Fora en el Museo Nacional de Arte de Bielorrusia
- Graphics by Anatoly Kaplan at the National Art Museum of Belarus
- 8,000 years of the formation of Iranian art in the Belarusian National Museum of Art
- "Drei Handlungen einer Ära …" - eine Ausstellung zum 90. Jahrestag des Nationalen Kunstmuseums von Jakutien