Ukrainian film "Tribe" received the Grand Prix of the International Film Festival "Leaf Fall" Automatic translate
MINSK. The closing ceremony of the XXI Minsk International Film Festival Listopad-2014 was held in Minsk cinema Moscow last Friday. This year’s Grand Prix was won by the Ukrainian film “Tribe”, directed by Miroslav Slaboshpitsky.
“The choice in favor of the winning film was made unanimously. We gave awards to four films, they impressed with their undeniable artistic and cinematic merits. These are the best films, they are made expertly, ”said Valery Todorovsky, a well-known Russian director, producer and screenwriter, who headed the international jury of filmmakers of the main feature film competition this year during the summing up of the film festival.
Other participants also received their awards in the main feature film competition of the Listopad International Festival. So, the Russian film "The Fool" directed by Yuri Bykov received the prize "For Best Director". Award in the nomination "For the best camera work named after Yu.A. Marukhina ”received the film“ Corn Island ”, directed by Georgy Ovashvili. A special jury prize “For the love of people and a unique sense of humor” was awarded the film Blind Meetings directed by Levan Koguashvili.
Svetlana Korableva © Gallerix.ru
- A hunch of war or a time of painful choice
- Neue Bücher von Dmitry Bykov für diejenigen, die "schüchternen Trost" ablehnen
- "All About Cinderella" at the Moscow Musical Theater - an old story in a new way
- Proyecto de arte Sorpresa Anna Bykova (Kharkov) NCCA "Tea Factory" Odessa
- Russian film "Children 404" conquered Filmfest Hamburg
- An international book exhibition-fair has opened in Minsk today
- Jóvenes escritores de Rusia y Bielorrusia estarán conectados por el "Puente de la Amistad"
- Exhibition "Artist and Time" in the Belarusian National Museum of Art