Business visa to the UK and how it differs from the working Automatic translate
If you plan to go to the UK to resolve business issues, then you need to apply for a business visa, on which you can engage in various activities, with the exception of paid and unpaid work. This type of visa is issued for a period of six months to one year (when applying for an Academic visa).
Such a visa is suitable for a short trip to meet with business partners or future customers.
How does a business visa differ from a work visa?
When you make a business visa, you need to know that, compared to a working visa, it provides completely different possibilities. First of all, it concerns the ban on work and business activities. Different and the documents required for visa. The main feature of a work visa (Tier2) is that it is issued to applicants who are not citizens of England and who wish to work on its territory. It is possible to issue a British visa for further employment only if there is an official invitation from a British company acting as an employer. Such a visa can be obtained exclusively by certified and qualified professionals who are highly valued in England.
Having a Tier 2 General type visa indicates that a person is ready to be employed by a British company for a specific position. In addition, the applicant must score at least 70 points in the immigration system. It includes many parameters, including proficiency in English at the B1 level and a salary of at least 20 thousand feet per year. Taxes will be deducted from it.
What can and can not do on a business visa?
Getting a visa for business travel has its own characteristics. According to this permissive document on the territory of Albion, you can:
- attend short training courses, provided that this is the main purpose of the visit;
- engage in a permitted activity that is related to the profession or work of a migrant.
For a business visa in the UK is prohibited:
- extend your stay in the country by re-entering;
- create a legal marriage;
- use private medical services;
- receive money from the state.
Visa documents are accepted by visa centers, of which there are only five in Russia. They are located in different cities and are authorized to collect and execute documents for a trip to England. In order to get a long-awaited stamp in your passport and go on an exciting journey or to meet with future partners, you need:
- prove their solvency by means of extracts and certificates from the bank;
- prove the fact that you receive a salary from abroad;
- prove that a visit to England is not transit.
A business visa to the UK allows you to meet with colleagues and business partners, make lucrative deals and attend various excursions. In a word, you can do almost everything except work and business.
- Музеи мира – большой архив музейных коллекций живописи
- Travel from USA to Russia
- Holidays in Spain: from sightseeing tours to a luxurious beach holiday
- Visa Center
- How will the replacement of the passport for obtaining a Schengen visa
- Little-known works of famous artists at the exhibition ’Without a visa’
- Exposición "Última Dirección / 5 años"
- Permanent residence of Malta: arguments in favor of choosing the design of status on the island
- SOLICITUDES COMPLETADAS PARA EL MUSEO CAMBIANTE DE LA XII COMPETENCIA EN UN MUNDO CAMBIANTE