Permanent residence of Malta: arguments in favor of choosing the design of status on the island automatic translate
Migration Group in this material will report all the nuances of the benefits, specificity of registration and general characteristics of permanent residence in Malta in 2018. We have collected the most useful and up-to-date information just for you. Read on - it will be interesting!
Attracts permanent residence for Malta foreigners opportunities:
- Obtain an indefinite status.
- Provide a permanent residence in Europe for the whole family.
- Live in any part of the EU and freely move around with its space.
A powerful argument in favor of the permanent residence of Malta for investors is the possibility of direct investment only after the approval of the application for participation.
The terms of the investment permanent residence, proposed by the Maltese government in the Malta Residence & Visa Program, are supported by the European Commonwealth, despite the fact that the EU perceives such projects ambiguously.
The legislative norms of investment residency that came into force in 2015 provide for the issuance of a permanent residence for Malta applicants from abroad in exchange for a set of activities related to investing in the facilities specified by the government.
A factor favorably distinguishing this program is the short processing time. The process lasts 3-4 months. Then the applicants receive the status of permanent residents, without the expenditure of effort and money for the design of residence permits (which is an obligatory stage for similar processes in other countries).
The lack of funds should not be an obstacle to participation in the MRVP. Under the terms, an investor is not prohibited from using the funds of individuals who are ready to act as sponsors.
The residence permit issued upon successful completion of the procedure requires the first 5 years of annual confirmation. Residents should maintain compliance with the program conditions, that is, fulfill the obligations of the level of income and the size of capital, preservation in property or lease of real estate.
The initial version of the program was slightly improved a year ago. In 2018 MRVP operates according to changed conditions and there are no other innovations for the moment.
Advantageous positions of the program of permanent residence of Malta
- Short waiting period - from 3 months to 6 months from the date of application;
- Government support, regulation and control are the guarantee of the fulfillment of obligations assumed by the parties;
- Permission for permanent legal residence for the whole family, including children and parents;
- Open world. Crossing without visas of the borders of the Schengen states and the EU;
- Extended opportunities for the applicant to use the sponsor’s money. The persons who agreed to act as sponsors should be ready to verify the reliability.
- Freedom in choosing a place to stay. The conditions do not imply the mandatory residence of residents in Malta.
- Relaxation in the tax sphere. Registration of a tax residence will allow making payments only from the income earned within the borders of Malta. Taxation exempts income from other territories.
How to get the status
An investor who has announced his participation in the permanent residence program will have to take the following steps:
- Identify the choice of a licensed agent and conclude a contract;
- Collect, file and file a documentary case (with the participation of the Agent), make the first payment of € 5,500;
- Expect the result of processing the documentation, with an affirmative decision to pay an administrative fee of € 24,500; fulfill other investment obligations;
- Get a document on residency, buy bonds for € 250,000, fix ownership on them for a 5-year period.
All procedural stages in total will take 3-6 months.
General provisions on the prospects of investment
A certificate confirming residency ensures the legal residence in Malta of the principal participant and his relatives, they are allowed to visit the Maltese territory without hindrance, to stay here unlimited time.
There is no direct relationship between the permanent residence and the citizenship of Malta. Applicants for citizen status can take advantage of a separate option. Permanent residence through investment can serve as the basis for issuing a passport on general grounds, that is, it is necessary to live in the country for a designated time, to confirm language proficiency and knowledge of history.
A source: https://migrgroup.com/programma-rezidentstva-malty/
- Музеи мира – большой архив музейных коллекций живописи
- Business visa to the UK and how it differs from the working
- Exhibition "Last Address / 5 years"
- COMPLETED APPLICATIONS FOR THE XII GRANT COMPETITION ’CHANGING MUSEUM IN A CHANGING WORLD’
- In England, tax breaks for owners of masterpieces in exchange for access to them by the public, have become only a scheme of tax evasion
- Museums in France will not pay tax on wealth