Collection of the Irkutsk Art Museum. V.P. Sukachev replenished with ten works of contemporary Irkutsk artists automatic translate
Ten works of Irkutsk authors were presented with a gift of art museum. VP Sukachev. These works were presented at the exhibitions «M`Art» and «Dynasty», which were held in the museum in 2016 and were organized jointly with the Irkutsk branch of the Union of Artists of Russia. Most of the paintings were created in the last five to six years. Among the earlier works donated to the museum today, the works of the authors who have already passed away: Igor Yuryevich Soloviev (1962-2004), Anton Arkadievich Lodyanov (1970-2005), Ksenia Nikolaevna Domashenko (1971-2000).
«This is a landmark event for us,» notes the chief curator of the Irkutsk Art Museum, Anna Parfenenko, «we are starting a new temporary page in the collection of Siberian art in our collections. The works of the XXI century will be added to the pre-revolutionary, Soviet and perestroika. «
«As part of the preparations for the Dynasty exhibition, we drew attention to the following circumstance,» says Natalia Sysoeva, head of the IRO VTOO SH of Russia, «the absence of works of the younger generation of well-known Irkutsk art dynasties in the museum collection. This gap is partially filled in the framework of today’s action. The decision to donate was taken either by the artists themselves, or by their heirs. «
Ten works - nine authors. For each of them - this is the first work, received in the collection of the Irkutsk Art Museum. VP Sukachev. At the end of the meeting, the artists themselves voiced the idea of making such actions annual. The initiative immediately found support for the general director of the Irkutsk Art Museum Alexander Gimelstein. The authors themselves noted that the gift to the museum is also a contribution to their own creative biography. It is common knowledge that if the artist’s paintings are not in the museum, then it is not in the history.
List of artists and their works for the gift of IOKhM. Them. V.P. Sukachev:
- Martynova Alexandra Alexandrovna. «August». 2013, k. X. tempera, 50x60;
- Prisyazhnikova Regina Gennadievna. «Ul. Sedov. « 2014. H., m. 60x120;
- Марцинечко Маргарита Геннадьевна. «Tree of Life». 2014, Boom., 62х94;
- Dovnich Natalia Anatolievna. «Glare». From the series in the city format. 2009. H., m. 100x100;
- Yushkov Andrey Ivanovich. «The Golden House». 2014. H., acrylic. 99х97;
- Soloviev Igor Yurievich (1962-2004). «For showing courage and heroism.» 1988-1990. H., m. 150x130;
- Lodyanov Anton Arkadievich (1970-2005). «Blind eccentric.» (The Last Work). Comp. graphics, 60х85;
- Sysoeva Natalia Sergeevna. «Peonies.» 2013. H., m. 80x100;
- Domashenko Ksenia Nikolaevna (1971-2000). «Eternity». (Tikhvin Monastery, Tikhvin). 1997. Boom, helium pen, black, blue ink. 52х71,
10. «Irkutsk Local History Museum». (building of the Russian Geographical Society) 1997. Boom, helium pen, black, red ink. 50x62.