Exhibition ’Dynasty’ automatic translate
с 6 Апреля
по 1 Мая
Иркутский областной художественный музей им. В.П. Сукачева, отдел Сибирского искусства
ул. Карла Маркса, 23
«Dynasty»: different generations - one family. A new exhibition opened in the Gallery of Siberian Art
Irkutsk Regional Art Museum. VP Sukacheva presents the exhibition «Dynasty»: 18 families of Irkutsk artists of different generations, united by family and creative kinship. This 70 works from the collection of the museum and personal collections. Painting, graphics, sculpture, arts and crafts will be presented.
The role and place of the dynasties of artists not only in the domestic, but also in the world culture is enormous. You can recall such dynasties in Russian art as the Arguns, Benois - Lansere, Bryullov, Makovsky, Bruni, Vasnetsovs. Artistic dynasties, both past and present - these are intertwining fates, characters and creative views.
The exhibition of artists of different generations in a single exposition space is a rare opportunity to feel the continuity of traditions, to see the richness and diversity of the artistic talent of families, to give back the works of the Irkutsk dynasties of Alekseevs, Muravyovs, Spirko, Rubtsovs, Yushkovs, Vychugzhanins, Lodyanovs, Osipovs, Sheltunovs. tribute to their faithful service to art. «Dynasty» is dedicated to the 355th anniversary of Irkutsk.
The exhibition will run until May 1, 2016 at: Irkutsk, ul. Karl Marx, 23, Gallery of Siberian Art.
The Alekseev dynasty:
- Alekseev Anatoly Ivanovich (23. 01. 1929) founder of the dynasty, painter, teacher, member of the Academy of Arts of the USSR, People’s Artist of the RSFSR, honorary citizen of the Irkutsk region, member of the Presidium of the Russian Academy of Arts, veteran of labor
- Solovyova Irina Anatolyevna (27. 02. 1959), daughter of Anatoly Ivanovich Alekseev, painter, graphic artist, restorer.
- Solovyov Igor Yuryevich (03. 08. 1962-27. 02. 2004), Anatoly Ivanovich Alekseev’s son-in-law, Irina Anatolyevna’s husband, painter, restorer
Dynasty of Vychugzhaninyh:
- Vychugzhanin Arkady Ivanovich (20. 12. 1929-18. 02. 1983), founder of the dynasty, painter, teacher. Member of the Union of Artists of Russia since 1956. Member of the regional exhibition. In 1994 the Governor of the Irkutsk region established the Prize. AI Vychugzhanin, and on the house where the artist’s workshop (Engels St., 4) was installed, a memorial plaque (author B.T. Bychkov) was installed.
- Vychugzhanin Ivan Arkadevich (03. 03. 1962-02. 2014), son of Arkady Ivanovich, an artist of decorative and applied art.
The Muravyov dynasty:
- Muravyov Alexander Mikhailovich (26. 01. 1948), founder of the dynasty, graphic artist, painter, People’s Artist of the Russian Federation, Corresponding Member of the Russian Academy of Arts
- Muravyov Tikhon Alexandrovich (01. 10. 1975), son of Alexander Mikhailovich, graphic artist, painter.
The Rubtsov dynasty:
- Rubtsov Andrei Filippovich (22. 10. 1925), founder of the dynasty, painter, veteran of the Great Patriotic War, veteran of labor
- Rubtsova Inna Ivanovna, Andrei Filippovich’s wife, painter, restorer
- Serikova (Rubtsova) Natalia Andreevna (02. 09. 1954), the daughter of Andrey Filippovich, the artist of arts and crafts, the graphic artist
- Serikov Lev Ivanovich (08. 06. 1945), son-in-law of Andrei Filippovich Rubtsov, husband of Natalya Andreevna Rubtsova. Sculptor, Honored Artist of the Russian Federation
Dynasty of Turunovs:
- Turunov Anatoly Nikolayevich (1893-1954), founder of the dynasty, painter-draftsman, art critic, participant in the Great Patriotic War
- Turunov Evgeniy Orestovich (26. 08. 1951), grandson of Anatoly Nikolaevich, painter, art critic
The Shpirko Dynasty: