"CAMOMILE BLUES". ALEXANDRA ROMANOVA 0+ Automatic translate
с 3 по 29 Марта
Творческий кластер “АРТМУЗА”
Васильевский остров, 13 линия, дом 70-72
Gallery "Business Art", 3rd floor.
Alexandra Romanova’s painting is associated with rich color, a bold and large brushstroke, and is rather closer to expressionism than to impressionism. Floral motifs are constantly traced in the artist’s work, and therefore the exhibition dedicated to the beginning of spring, logically consists entirely of floral arrangements and landscapes with blooming gardens.
Painting and ceramics complement each other - flowers organically flow from paintings to vases and panels, become voluminous, then losing color saturation, then gaining it again. Nature itself is rhythmicized in visual compositions and acquires a special musicality, and it seems that it sounds lingering and juicy, a little sad, but such a delightful blues.
- The Irwin Museum Presents an Impressionism Exhibition "Finding Paradise: California Summer"
- "My Garden of Eden" / My Personal Garden of Eden
- "4 seasons". Olga Lebedeva
- 30 ROOMS. GRAPHIC ARTS. LYUDMILA MILKO
- Bilder als Möglichkeit, Geld zu verdienen: Empfehlungen für einen jungen Künstler
- LCD "Aleksandrovsky" in Puschkin
- Exposición de Gráficos y Esculturas de Elizabeth y Denis Donchenko "Laberintos de la mente"
- Exposición fotográfica de Elena Bogdanova "Islandia" 12+