Viktor Sysoev "Always alive memory" automatic translate
с 4 Мая
по 6 Июня
Творческий кластер «АРТМУЗА»
Васильевский остров, 13 линия, дом 70-72
Gallery "Business-art", 3 floor.
The exposition is dedicated to the difficult fate and feat of the Russian people during the difficult period of wartime, as well as the long post-war reconstruction of the country. It is especially important for the author to reflect in his graphic and pictorial works the life of the remote area, the life of ordinary workers and farmers, who begin to live anew. Nostalgic echoes of the times of the Soviet past, reflected by the hand of the artist, are familiar from childhood to the older generation and will be interesting and informative for the young spectator.
- Exhibition of graphics and sculpture by Elizabeth and Denis Donchenko "Labyrinths of Mind"
- Photo exhibition of Elena Bogdanova "Iceland" 12+
- Exhibition of paintings by Svetlana Brezitskaya "Impressions of his beloved city"
- The exhibition of pop art by Asi Malevich "A suitable object" 16+
- Digital Art Exhibition "Metaphors of Everyday Life" (16+)
- Painting and graphic art exhibition of Victor Borisov "Magic of movement", 16+
- La pintura de Monet "Nenúfares: La reflexión del sauce" regresó a Japón