Exhibition of photographer Elena Bogdanova "ASANA" automatic translate
с 19 Марта
по 2 Мая
Творческий кластер «АРТМУЗА»
Васильевский остров, 13 линия, дом 70-72
Gallery "Business-art", 3 floor
To see and understand something important about yourself, to find your inner center of perfect balance and for a moment to feel the moment "here and now" - all at the exhibition of photographer Elena Bogdanova "ASANA" in the creative cluster of ARTMUZA.
"The idea of creating this project arose initially at the subconscious level. At some point, there simply appeared a desire to photograph acquaintances practicing yoga. Already as the photos appeared, it became clear why I was photographing this and why I wanted to share it, why ASANA was Elena Bogdanova.
Asana is a word for posing in yoga, and according to one of the definitions - staying in its true form. The philosophy of yoga is not limited to the physical aspect and perfection of the body, on the contrary, the concept of yoga lies in spiritual development. Asana is the base of the physical level yoga - the first stage of spiritual perfection and the movement from the gross - the corporeal, to the subtle - the spiritual, from the private - to the general. The path of spiritual growth is long and progressive, but each way has its beginning and it, often, plays the most important role. Any movement towards harmony and love begins with itself. This truth is now almost forgotten: it is increasingly difficult to conduct dialogues, it is more difficult to hear and understand each other, both to people and entire countries, but you need to hear, understand, accept and love, first of all, yourself. This is the conclusion of all spiritual practices and teachings - it is difficult to love the world without loving oneself. Love implies the ability to understand, accept, hear, feel, protect, care, respect, develop...
For all comers, admission is free!
- Exhibition of graphics and sculpture by Elizabeth and Denis Donchenko "Labyrinths of Mind"
- Photo exhibition of Elena Bogdanova "Iceland" 12+
- Exhibition of paintings by Svetlana Brezitskaya "Impressions of his beloved city"
- The exhibition of pop art by Asi Malevich "A suitable object" 16+
- Digital Art Exhibition "Metaphors of Everyday Life" (16+)
- Painting and graphic art exhibition of Victor Borisov "Magic of movement", 16+
- Viktor Sysoev "Immer lebendige Erinnerung"
- Borghese Gallery creará una nueva base de datos en línea en Caravaggio