30 ROOMS. GRAPHIC ARTS. LYUDMILA MILKO Automatic translate
с 2 Ноября
по 16 Декабря
Творческий кластер “АРТМУЗА”
Васильевский остров, 13 линия, дом 70-72
Gallery "Business Art", 3rd floor, 16+
The exhibition "30 rooms" is the first personal show of the author in the Northern capital of Russia. Lyudmila Milko sees Petersburg as a kind of vanishing point where the lines of life, mind and heart strive.
In this context, the author considers the exhibition space as a place where the journey begins, and at the same time a place where people come to “stay”, because the artist and the visitor are guests of the gallery.
“ARTMUSA invited me, I invite other people. All this led me to think of a place of rest and reflection, where travelers can relax and look around. Paintings, drawings resemble rooms with different views, and each has its own state, special mood - this is how the name of the exhibition “30 rooms” appeared - Lyudmila Milko.
- TATIANA ANISIMOVA "COMMUNAL PETERSBURG"
- Free relationship: pros and cons. Cooking erotic dresses?
- K. Avramova, V. Kobzev, L. Kotelnikova "High water"
- Anastasia Denisova "The Drawn City" 0+
- "My Garden of Eden" / My Personal Garden of Eden
- "CAMOMILE BLUES". ALEXANDRA ROMANOVA 0+
- "4 seasons". Olga Lebedeva
- History of National Borrowings