A new version of Casanova’s story in the new musical of the Sverdlovsk Theater of Musical Comedy 30/06/2018 automatic translate
EKATERINBURG. The jubilee season is completed by the Musical Comedy Theater with the magnificent musical "Casanova", staged by the laureate of the "Golden Mask" Alexei Frantetti. A story about how an ordinary person became a famous heartthrob, about whose incredible love victories the real legends have arisen, is based on Marina Tsvetaeva’s poem The Adventure.
The poet wrote a poem after studying the memoirs of Casanova himself, who told in his notes about the great feeling experienced by the legendary rake, and left an unhealed wound in his heart. After the creation of the poem a whole century has passed, but only now the romantic story was embodied in the musical created by Alexei Frantetti in collaboration with the Latvian composer Karlis Latsis.
According to the director of the production, the poem written by Tsvetaeva is an incredibly beautiful story. The beautiful Henrietta, who met Casanova, changed his life. In order for this meeting to take place, the young beauty was transformed into a hussar, with whom Casanova had a duel. The victory in the duel was left for Giacomo, but Henrietta won a more significant trophy - she won the heart of a man.
Alexei Frantetti noted that for the embodiment of the poem on stage the literary material had to be reworked, since it contained many of the incompleteness inherent in Tsvetaeva’s works. It was difficult, because the story of the musical should be understandable to each viewer.
Even more expressive story Casanova made an amazing atmosphere of the performance, created by large-scale scenery, costume actors, made in the style of the eighteenth century. Their combination with musical accompaniment, choreography set by Irina Kashuba, and light effects made the musical a magnificent sight.
- In the theater ’Comedy’ Nizhny Novgorod citizens will soon see the premiere - the musical ’Casanova’
- The last love of the great adventurer in the play ’The End of Casanova’
- Theater them. Pushkin for the first time in Russia presented to the audience a chamber musical
- In the Moscow Theater. Pushkin is preparing for a double anniversary
- Nominación para la "Máscara de oro" y nuevo director en la Ópera de Krasnoyarsk
- A press conference dedicated to the success of the ’Little Mermaid’ participating in the ’Children’s Weekend’ program was held at the Yekaterinburg Youth Theater
- Cherepovets hosted the Golden Mask Festival
- Tours Theater. Volkova in Kazan launched the project ’Theater Summer’