A new version of the history of Casanova in the new musical of the Sverdlovsk Musical Comedy Theater Automatic translate
YEKATERINBURG. The Musical Comedy Theater closes the anniversary season with the magnificent Casanova musical staged by Golden Mask laureate Alexei Frandetti. The story, telling about how an ordinary person became a famous smoothie, about whose incredible love victories came true legends, is based on the poem by Marina Tsvetaeva “Adventure”.
The poetess wrote a poem after studying the memoirs of Casanova herself, who spoke in her notes about a great feeling experienced by a legendary hang and leaving an unhealed wound in his heart. A whole century has passed since the creation of the poem, but only now the romantic story was embodied in a musical created by Alexei Frandetti together with the Latvian composer Karlis Latsis.
According to the director of the production, the poem written by Tsvetaeva is an incredibly beautiful story. The beautiful Henrietta, who met Casanova, changed his life. In order for this meeting to take place, the young beauty was transformed into a hussar, with whom Casanova had a duel. The victory in the duel remained with Giacomo, but Henrietta got a more significant trophy - she won the man’s heart.
Alexey Frandetti noted that in order to translate the poem on stage, the literary material needed to be processed, since there were many innuendos inherent in the works of Tsvetaeva. It was difficult, because the plot of the musical should be clear to every viewer.
Casanova’s story was made even more expressive by the amazing atmosphere of the performance, created by large-scale decorations, costumes of actors, made in the style of the eighteenth century. Their combination with musical accompaniment, choreography, staged by Irina Kashuba, and lighting effects made the musical a magnificent sight.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- In the Comedy Theater, Nizhny Novgorod will soon see the premiere of the musical Casanova
- The last love of the great adventurer in the play "The End of Casanova"
- Das nach Puschkin benannte Theater präsentierte erstmals in Russland ein Kammermusical
- At the Moscow Theater. Pushkin are preparing for the double anniversary
- Nomination for the Golden Mask and new director at the Krasnoyarsk Opera
- A press conference on the success of The Little Mermaid, which participated in the Children’s Weekend program, was held in Yekaterinburg Youth Theater
- Cherepovets hosts the Golden Mask festival
- The tour of the theater. Volkova in Kazan launched the project "Theater Summer"