At the Moscow Theater. Pushkin are preparing for the double anniversary Automatic translate
MOSCOW. To the capital’s theaters, managed to start work in the new season, joined the MDT them. Pushkin. In the afternoon, September 12th, the theater’s artistic director, Yevgeny Piskaryov, invited artists to a traditional meeting. The upcoming season is special for the theater - the team will celebrate two anniversaries at once.
In one year, two important celebrations for the theater coincided - their own 65th anniversary and the centenary of the famous Chamber Theater, opened in 1914. After 35 years, it was closed, accused of "aesthetics and formalism", and on its basis was created the Drama Theater. Pushkin.
On December 25th, the anniversary day, a big festive performance will take place in the theater. Yevgeny Pisarev is already working on his production, together with the artist Zinovy Margolin. The script used the diaries, letters and documents of Alexander Tairov, the famous founder of "Chamber".
The anniversary season will also be celebrated with screenings of performances iconic for the theater. They will be held at the MDT branch. A special project has already been created on the theater’s website, where everyone can get acquainted with the detailed history of the MDT, learn more about their favorite artists and the best productions.
The fans of the theater will be pleased with the premieres. Less than a month is left before the first premiere show this year. Already on October 4, viewers will be invited to see A. Ostrovsky’s play “Profitable Place”, read by director Roman Samgin. On the stage of the branch of the MDT are rehearsals of the musical "Christmas O. Henry." The author of the musical on Broadway is Peter Extrom. The director of the musical, whose premiere is scheduled for November 14, is directed by Alexei Frandetti.
The first performance shown on September 12th at the MDT was the production of The Marriage of Figaro, directed by Yevgeny Pisarev, which delighted the audience at the end of last season.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Una nueva versión de la historia de Casanova en el nuevo musical del Teatro de Comedia Musical Sverdlovsk
- Theater named after Pushkin presented for the first time in Russia a chamber musical
- In the repertoire of the Omsk Drama Theater, the play by A. Ostrovsky “Truth is Good, but Happiness is Better” reappeared
- In the performance of the Perm Theater "The Merchant of Venice" neon illuminated Venice
- Moscow Art Theater Chekhov brought to Yekaterinburg a great comedy - performance "Divas"
- Die erste Premiere dieses Jahr im Theater. Puschkin war die Komödie "Die Familie Krause" mit Vera Alentova
- In the MDT them. Pushkin celebrated the centenary of the Chamber Theater with a dedication performance
- Exposición personal de Sergei Pisarev. Al aniversario del autor