The last love of the great adventurer in the play "The End of Casanova" Automatic translate
CHELYABINSK. On the Small Stage of the Drama Theater. On October 23, N. Orlova was presented to the audience with the premiere of the play “The End of Casanova”. The plot was based on the third part of the poem "Phoenix", which belongs to the pen of the famous poetess Marina Tsvetaeva. Her poems for the first time in the history of the Chelyabinsk Theater sounded from his stage.
This performance for the theater was not only the discovery of Tsvetaeva’s drama, but also the presentation of the first work on the professional stage of the young director Dmitry Pisarev to the public. The scenery for the play was created by Olga Verevkina, artist of the Omsk theater “Harlequin”. For her, this is the first experience of cooperation with the Chelyabinsk drama.
Thanks to the wonderful work of the artist on stage, an atmosphere of gloomy peace of the castle is created, where the great lover and adventurer Giacomo Casanova serves as a librarian at the sunset of his life. A turbulent, adventurous life is a thing of the past. Now the old Casanova lives only memories of her love victories. However, in his life a very young Francesca appears, who became the last love of a lonely Casanova.
The role of Giacomo Casanova is performed by the People’s Artist of the Russian Federation Boris Petrov. It is worth noting that this role was written specifically for the actor, who will soon celebrate a double anniversary. Boris Petrov will turn 75 years old, and at the same time he will celebrate the 40th anniversary of his work on the stage. The production of “The End of Casanova” became his benefit performance. The role of Francesca was performed by the young theater actress Ekaterina Devyatova.
According to the director, he first realized that there were actors in the theater that were great for working on the plot, and then proceeded to staging. Since Tsvetaev was never set anywhere, the work on the play was very interesting, although it was not an easy task to bring Marina’s poetry to the audience.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- The winners of the festival "At the Golden Gate" received four "Caps of Monomakh"
- A theater school organized by the STD of the Russian Federation begins to work in the Moscow Region
- In the theater to them. N. Orlova celebrated the anniversary of the premiere of the play "Alien Child"
- The competition "Scene 2013" is dedicated to the anniversary of the Chelyabinsk branch of STD
- Acid Mothers Temple, Laurel Halo, Tuvan Throat und One-Man-Metal-Band: die Hauptgäste von Form 2018
- Chelyabinsk viewers are waiting for the premiere of Sigarev’s play "Alexei Karenin" in the drama and. Orlova
- Exposición de Daria Orlova "Cafe of Dancing Lights"
- Exposición de Olga Pluzhnikova-Orlov Canvas-Tree