Roman Viktyuk Theater holds a theater marathon at MTYuZ Automatic translate
MOSCOW. For the sixteenth time, fans of the work of director Roman Viktyuk, each new performance of which becomes an event in the theater world, were given the opportunity to see his best performances. Moreover, after each performance, viewers can express their admiration for the performers of the roles in person.
The theater marathon, during which the Roman Viktyuk theater will present eleven performances to the public, started on July 11 in the Moscow Youth Theater. The first performance of the program was Fedra, which premiered in July last year. Viktyuk himself speaks of the author of the tragedy, Marina Tsvetaeva, as the only poet for him. The creativity of Marina Tsvetaeva is so multifaceted that it can be accessed endlessly.
Spectators will see the famous "Handmaids". In this performance, since its appearance on the stage, several compositions have already changed, but did not become less popular. After each new work by Roman Viktyuk, in his previous performance, viewers discover new facets, find a new meaning.
Therefore, each of the theater marathons held by the Viktyuk Theater becomes a real holiday, giving the joy of contact with the art of an extraordinary director. A great gift to the audience will be the premiere of the play “Venetian”. This play, born in Italy of the sixteenth century by an unknown author, was staged in Russia for the first time.
The show, which became the first directorial work of Igor Nevedrov, a famous artist of the Viktyuk theater, is scheduled for July 26 and 28. The marathon will end on July 29 with the performance "Salome", successfully going on the stage of the theater for 18 years.
The next season for the Viktyuk Theater will be an anniversary, and the main gift for the anniversary should be your own home, acquired after decades of work on other people’s sites.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Roman Viktyuk Theater eröffnete Theatermarathon mit der Aufführung "Fedra"
- Roman Viktyuk Theater presented the premiere of the play "Venetian"
- Theaters of Vladivostok saw the most famous performance of Roman Viktyuk - "Handmaids"
- Roman Viktyuk in the theater marathon, ending the season, the first performance showed his new production of "Fedra"
- Theatrical theater-goers saw "Masters and Margarita" in the form of a musical
- Roman Viktyuk presented a performance dedicated to the Chernobyl tragedy
- The play "Incomparable" Roman Viktyuk celebrated his birthday
- The premiere of a new work by Kama Ginkas - "Lady Macbeth of our county"