The premiere of the new work of Kama Ginkas - ’Lady Macbeth of our county’ automatic translate
MOSCOW. On the Grand Stage of the MTYU, the premiere of the new work of the director Kama Ginkas took place on November 28th. The performance, dubbed «Lady Macbeth of our county,» is based on a tragic story told in the famous story of Nikolai Leskov. The director changed only her original name - «Mtsensk district» turned into «our county», thereby emphasizing that the problems affected by the writer, there is no statute of limitations. According to Kama Ginkas, when he reread Leskov’s story, he was shocked by the tragic paradox - all the terrible crimes were committed because of the love - it would seem, of the most radiant feeling.
Every person has a need to be free, and if this desire is not possible, and the limit of patience is exhausted, then he can begin to do terrible things. This is the origin of both the ongoing revolutions and modern terrorism. A free man does not need to manifest himself in such a perverted way.
In his work, Kama Ginkas attempts to trace how a woman’s impulse to free herself from a «safe prison», which is inherently her five-year marriage, ends with monstrous crimes.
In all the performances staged by Kama Ginkas, a special place is given to the relationship of a man and a woman, so it is quite natural for the director to address the Leskov story. However, Ginkas still managed to make a surprise for the Moscow theater-goers, having invited the actress Elizaveta Boyarskaya, who has long mastered the role of tragic heroines, playing them in the theater of MDT, with the director Lev Dodin.
The director works for the first time with this talented actress. Ginkas and Boyarsky had not previously been acquainted, but their cooperation was successful - the performance was almost ready in just two weeks.
- The festival ’The Baltic House’, which opened for the 24th time, is dedicated to the anniversary of Shakespeare
- In Kaliningrad, the eleventh time the festival ’Baltic seasons’ was opened
- "Nocturne" - a new play directed by Kama Ginkas in the MTYUZ
- Theater of Roman Viktyuk presented the premiere of the play ’The Venetian’
- Theater of Roman Viktyuk conducts a theatrical marathon in MTYUZ
- Exposición de Anatoly Pashin EL GUARDIÁN DE DESTINO
- "Petr Ivanovich Petrovichev" Clear August ""