The eternal return of Kira Muratova. Year after anniversary Automatic translate
ODESSA. Director Kira Muratova’s birthday without her new films
In the Nietzschean “eternal return”, which entitled Muratova’s latest film, there is a positive connotation that is no longer associated with the tape itself. The point set three years ago is associated with deteriorating health, alienation from the cinema and accessories that make up its daily essence. The inability to tolerate what previously managed to cope. And the circumstances that ricocheted past life. But after all, every moment, any phenomenon, according to Nietzsche, is endlessly repeatable, which fills with a special meaning everything that happens to a person, raising and giving hope for a meeting. And therefore, Muratova’s decision does not seem irrevocable. The program of love for filming laid down by the Vgikovsky mentor Gerasimov, without which, according to Muratova, it is difficult for her to exist, will certainly remind herself of herself. The era of “Short meetings”, “Change of fate”, “Asthenic syndrome” will give way to small forms that will cause the audience no less excitement or sharp rejection. Zigzags of Muratova’s fate, unexpected changes in her creative fate are the guarantee that the eternal return will certainly take place.
Elena Tanakova © Gallerix.ru
- Odessa Museum of Western and Eastern Art
- La XIX Feria Internacional del Libro
- The program of the festival "Silent Nights" announced
- Odessa will host the first international literary festival
- The 19th International Book Fair "Green Wave" will be held in Odessa
- "Tinplate" - Odessa shocked by contemporary artists?
- "Estado vulnerable" - la exposición final de residencias de arte SWAP: UK / UKRAINE 2018 en Odessa
- Graffiti fest ALARM en Odessa: 40 escritores crearon un objeto de arte de un centro comercial en dos días