"Tinplate" - Odessa shocked by contemporary artists? Automatic translate
ODESSA. From March 5 and inclusive to April 10, residents of Odessa have the opportunity to visit the exhibition "Women’s Tin" in the HudPromo Gallery, prepared by contemporary artists specifically for International Women’s Day.
The exhibition is a way of communication, an attempt to show the world what difficulties modern women have to struggle with. In the early twentieth century, Klara Zetkin proposed to celebrate March 8 through rallies and demonstrations.
But such methods are now devoid of their former strength. Therefore, the artists decided to give women a new way to express themselves, shout out, tell about their pain or joy! After all, creativity is a language accessible and understandable to everyone.
The exposition is composed of paintings, graphic and sculptural works, which are sometimes sarcastic, sometimes eerily bluntly speak about painful, about women. It is worth visiting the exposition, first of all, for men - in order to find out what disturbs the beautiful representatives of our humanity. Well, about the female audience and do not have to say! Art ennobles, especially in the form that makes it possible to work out hidden emotions and conflicts!
Eva Istr © Gallerix.ru
- Odessa Museum of Western and Eastern Art
- The eternal return of Kira Muratova. Year after anniversary
- La XIX Feria Internacional del Libro
- The program of the festival "Silent Nights" announced
- Odessa will host the first international literary festival
- The 19th International Book Fair "Green Wave" will be held in Odessa
- "Estado vulnerable" - la exposición final de residencias de arte SWAP: UK / UKRAINE 2018 en Odessa
- Graffiti fest ALARM en Odessa: 40 escritores crearon un objeto de arte de un centro comercial en dos días