Artists of the St. Petersburg Pushkin School brought ten performances to Mikhailovsky Automatic translate
MIKHAILOVSKY. Artists from the Pushkin School and the theater from St. Petersburg brought ten performances to the Mikhailovsky Museum-Reserve. The first tour performance “Faust and Others” staged by Vladimir Receptor, founder and director of the Pushkin School Theater, was presented on September 3.
Before the start of the performance, a meeting was held with the leading actors of the theater, who spoke about the performances presented in the tour poster. Of the ten performances taken on a tour, five were staged at the theater over the past year, and three of them were the last premieres. The tour poster also has performances intended for children.
The next day, a creative meeting was held in the hall of the reserve’s scientific library with the director, a wonderful reader and prose writer Vladimir Receptor. During the meeting, the head of the Pushkin School read excerpts from his books he wrote about the theater.
Vladimir Emanuilovich also talked about his new book “Prince Pushkin…”, which saw the light of day in the messenger of last year. This book has joined the collection of publications donated by the author to the scientific library earlier. The meeting with the director, presented in the tour poster called "Books about the theater", will be held in Mikhailovsky once again.
In the evening, in the Great Hall of the cultural center, St. Petersburg artists presented to the audience "Undergrowth", staged by director Vladimir Portnov. This performance was the record holder for the number of tickets sold for it long before the start of the tour. Spectators managed to stay in the hall only after installing additional chairs. The success of the play was huge.
It is extremely important that the director did not change a word in the text written more than two centuries ago, however, today it cannot be called obsolete.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Youth Theater Festival "Mikhailovskoye 2016" completed the theater from Izhevsk "Young Man"
- "Lyric Diary" - the work of the artist Corinna Pretro in Mikhailovsky
- Die Ausstellung "Katharina die Große auf dem Land und in der Welt" wurde im Mikhailovsky Castle eröffnet
- Opera "Brundibar" - the legend of the Terezinsky ghetto
- Antwerp Early Music Ensemble. Mikhailovsky Palace
- "Pushkiniana" by Valery Zlobin is open at the Mikhailovsky Museum
- In Mikhailovsky, the exhibition of the artist Alexander Stroylo "Calling - to be an artist!"
- In St. Petersburg at the Mikhailovsky Theater, the premiere of the new production of the ballet "Corsair"