"Lyric Diary" - the work of the artist Corinna Pretro in Mikhailovsky Automatic translate
MIKHAILOVSKY. On the occasion of the 75th anniversary of St. Petersburg artist Korinna Germanovna Pretro, the Lyric Diary exhibition was opened at the Pushkin Museum-Reserve. The exposition consists of works written by the artist in different years. All works presented at the exhibition are united by one theme - each of them is written on the land of Pskov.
A talented artist met with Pushkin’s land as a student when in the early 60s she visited here in practice. The time spent by Korrina in the poet’s homeland was the beginning of her love for the Pushkin places, accompanying the artist all her life.
After some time, the artist acquired a small house in Pushkinogorsk district, where she lives every summer. She calls these places her second homeland, many corners of which have found their place in the artist’s paintings. Her original works are full of inspiration, they have both realism and fabulous combinations of a colorful palette. Each of her works is filled with love for Pushkinogorye - the land that has become native to the artist.
Korinna Germanovna received her professional education in Leningrad, where she first studied at an art school at the Institute named after Repin, and then continued her studies at the same university, at the graphic faculty. Since 1975, the member of the Union of Artists. Most of the artist’s work is devoted to book and easel graphics. In the creative baggage of Korinna Germanovna more than forty books, decorated with her illustrations.
In a special place among the artist’s works are illustrations made for books written by Petersburg writer Boris Sergunenkov. This union is involved not only in creative, but also in family relationships. In 2003, Korinna Germanovna was awarded a high award for her work - she was awarded the Gold Medal of the Academy of Arts.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Youth Theater Festival "Mikhailovskoye 2016" completed the theater from Izhevsk "Young Man"
- Artists of the St. Petersburg Pushkin School brought ten performances to Mikhailovsky
- Die Ausstellung "Katharina die Große auf dem Land und in der Welt" wurde im Mikhailovsky Castle eröffnet
- Opera "Brundibar" - the legend of the Terezinsky ghetto
- Antwerp Early Music Ensemble. Mikhailovsky Palace
- "Pushkiniana" by Valery Zlobin is open at the Mikhailovsky Museum
- In Mikhailovsky, the exhibition of the artist Alexander Stroylo "Calling - to be an artist!"
- In St. Petersburg at the Mikhailovsky Theater, the premiere of the new production of the ballet "Corsair"