"Lyrical Diary" - the work of the artist Corinne Pretro in Mikhailovsky Automatic translate
MIKHAILOVSKOE. To the 75th anniversary of the St. Petersburg artist Corinna Germanovna Pretro, an exhibition «Lyrical Diary» was opened in the Pushkin Museum-Reserve. The exposition consists of works written by the artist in different years. All the works presented at the exhibition are united by one theme - each of them is written on the Pskov land.
A talented artist met Pushkin’s land student, when in the early 60’s she visited here in practice. The time, spent by Korrina in the homeland of the Poet, was the beginning of love for the Pushkin places, which accompanies the artist all her life.
After some time, the artist bought a small house in Pushkinogorsk district, where she lives every summer. She calls these places her second homeland, many corners of which found their place in the paintings of the artist. Her original works are full of inspiration, they contain both realism and fabulous combinations of a colorful palette. Each of her works is filled with love for Pushkinogorya - the edge that has become native for the artist.
Corinna Germanovna received her professional education in Leningrad, where she first studied at the Art School at the Institute. Repin, and then continued her studies at the same university, in the graphic faculty. Since 1975, the Union of Artists. Most of the artist’s work is devoted to the book and easel graphics. In the creative baggage of Corinne Germanovna there are more than forty books, decorated with her illustrations.
On a special place among the artist’s works are illustrations made for books written by St. Petersburg writer Boris Sergunenkov. This union involves not only creative, but also family relations. For her work, Corinna Germanovna was awarded a high award in 2003 - she was awarded the Gold Medal of the Academy of Arts.
- Youth Theater Festival ’Mikhailovskoye 2016’ completed the theater from Izhevsk ’Young Man’
- Artists of the St. Petersburg ’Pushkin School’ brought to Mikhailovskoe ten performances
- Exhibition "Catherine the Great in the Country and the World" was opened in the Mikhailovsky Castle
- Opera ’Brundibar’ - legend of the Terezinsky Ghetto
- Antiguo conjunto de Amberes. El Palacio Mikhailovsky
- "Pushkin's" artist Valery Zlobin opened in the museum "Mikhailovskoye"
- In Mikhailovsky, an exhibition of the artist Alexander Stroilo ’Calling - to be an artist!’
- In St. Petersburg in the Mikhailovsky Theater premiere of a new production of the ballet ’Corsair’