The winners of the film festival "Window to Europe" Automatic translate
SELECTION On August 13, the 23rd Russian Film Festival “Window to Europe” ended
In the feature film contest "Autumn Premieres", the jury did not award the main prize to any film. The jury awarded special prizes: for the best screenplay, to Yusup Razykov for the film “Escape from Moskvabad”; for the best debut - Rustam Ilyasov’s film “The Chef’s Vacant Life”; for masterly mastery of the genre of actress Rosa Khairullina in Alena Zvantsova’s film “Norway”.
The jury members especially noted the game of Irina Kupchenko in the film "Teacher" directed by Alexei A. Petrukhin, handing her a prize for impeccable skill, dignity and honesty.
The film “Uchilka” itself won first place in another competition of the festival - “Vyborg Account”. The jury, spectators, guests and participants of the festival awarded the second place to this picture by Alyona Zvantsova “Norway”, and the third - the romantic comedy “Divorce of their own free will” by Ilya Serov.
In the non-fiction film competition, the main prize was received by film director Sergei Debizhev for his film "The Last Knight of the Empire." A special prize "for the art of cinema" was received by Yulia Mironova for her painting "Kamchatka - a cure for hate."
In the competition program “Coproduction”, the film “Brother Deyan” by Bakur Bakuradze was recognized as the best work of the jury. And the special prizes were given to “Hani mani” by Arsen Agadzhanyan and “Moscow never sleeps” by Johnny O. Reilly.
The winner in the competition for animated films was the cartoon "Vasya Wolf" by Ekaterina Sokolova.
In addition, Alexander Proshkin was awarded with a special prize of the President of the festival. The prize named after Stanislav and Andrey Rostotsky with the wording “For Fidelity” was awarded to Peace and Peter Todorovsky.
- In Wyborg die 72. Ausstellung des Verbandes der Zeitgenössischen Wanderer
- “Touch of the Wind” - recognize yourself and survive
- The XXIII Festival of Russian Cinema "Window to Europe" will be held in Vyborg
- The anniversary of the Hermitage-Vyborg Exhibition Center was celebrated with the Northern Palette exhibition
- Club "Vyborg Side" presented paintings and tapestries by Rasso Magometov
- Types of Vyborg from the Museum of South Karelia presented by the Pavlovsk Museum
- "Tartaria. New topography." Sergey Poteryaev