The 72nd exhibition of the Association of Contemporary Peredvizhniki artists opened in Vyborg 04/01/2018 automatic translate
SELECTION. The Association of Peredvizhniki artists, which appeared in 2005 in St. Petersburg, on the eve of the New Year, opened another exhibition, which was housed in the Vyborg Castle. During its existence, the unification of the new Wanderers held a solid number of exhibitions, presenting works by famous authors in a variety of Russian and European cities.
All the masters, whose work was seen by visitors to exhibitions that were held throughout the country, studied the profession of a painter and sculptor in the most prestigious educational institutions in Russia and the near abroad. The exhibition, which opened in the Vyborg Castle, was the 72nd on the bill. For residents of Vyborg, it is especially important that the display of the exposition organized by the members of the association takes place in their city for the second time.
Vyborg was one of the first cities in which the exhibition of modern Wanderers took place. Then the exposition was not so large, therefore it was shown in the walls of children’s art school. During the trip around the country, new members joined the association, and together with them the number of works in the exposition grew.
Valery Vyborzhanin, the chairman of the Association, noted the decline in the role of classical art in modern society. One of the most important goals of the association is to change attitudes toward art. Conducting traveling exhibitions helps to become an art in demand, to preserve the uniqueness of Russian artists.
The works presented in the exposition of the exhibition are made in different styles and genres. Unites their ability of authors to convey in their works the feelings and experiences of the heroes of paintings and sculptures. In Vyborg, the exhibition will be open until the beginning of autumn. In September, the exposition will be seen by the inhabitants of Helsinki.
- "Touch of the wind" - learn yourself and stand firm
- Laureates of the film festival ’Window to Europe’ are named
- In Vyborg XXIII Festival of Russian Cinema ’Window to Europe’ will be held
- Anniversary of the Exhibition Center ’Hermitage-Vyborg’ was marked by the exhibition ’Northern Palette’
- Club ’Vyborg Side’ presented paintings and tapestries by Rasso Magometov
- Kinds of Vyborg from the Museum of South Karelia presented the museum ’Pavlovsk’
- Ausstellung "Your name" des Künstlers Konstantin Polyakov
- A traveling exhibition ’Petersburg Meetings’ opened in the Kaluga Art Museum