In Vyborg, the 72nd exhibition of the Association of Contemporary Wanderers Automatic translate
SELECTION The Association of Peredvizhniki artists, which appeared in 2005 in St. Petersburg, on the New Year’s Eve opened the next exhibition, located in Vyborg Castle. During its existence, the association of new Wanderers held a substantial number of exhibitions, presenting works by famous authors in many Russian and European cities.
All the masters whose work was seen by visitors to exhibitions held throughout the country, studied the profession of painter and sculptor in the most prestigious educational institutions in Russia and neighboring countries. The exhibition, which opened in Vyborg Castle, became the 72nd in a row. For residents of Vyborg, it is especially important that the exhibition, organized by members of the association, takes place in their city for the second time.
Vyborg became one of the first cities in which an exhibition of modern Wanderers took place. Then the exposition was not so large-scale, therefore it was shown in the walls of a children’s art school. While traveling around the country, new members joined the association, and with them the number of works on display increased.
Valery Vyborzhanin, Chairman of the Partnership, noted the declining role of classical art in modern society. One of the most important goals of the association is to change the attitude towards art. Holding traveling exhibitions helps to become popular art, preserve the identity of Russian artists.
The works presented in the exhibition are made in various styles and genres. Their ability to convey the feelings and experiences of the heroes of paintings and sculptures unites their works. In Vyborg, the exhibition will be open until the beginning of autumn. In September, the exposition will be seen by residents of Helsinki.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- “Touch of the Wind” - recognize yourself and survive
- The winners of the film festival "Window to Europe"
- The XXIII Festival of Russian Cinema "Window to Europe" will be held in Vyborg
- The anniversary of the Hermitage-Vyborg Exhibition Center was celebrated with the Northern Palette exhibition
- Club "Vyborg Side" presented paintings and tapestries by Rasso Magometov
- Types of Vyborg from the Museum of South Karelia presented by the Pavlovsk Museum
- Tatyana Trunova. MIRÉ ALREDEDOR. Pastel al óleo
- Ausstellung "Your Name" des Künstlers Konstantin Polyakov