“Touch of the Wind” - recognize yourself and survive Automatic translate
MOSCOW. In the mini-festival "Echo of Vyborg" the documentary-feature film "Touch of the Wind" is participating.
The program of the Echo of Vyborg festival taking place in the capital includes paintings that won prizes at the 24th Window to Europe festival. The documentary film “Touch of the Wind” did not win there, but won several diplomas. Julia Aug - for playing the main female role, the film crew - for the creative search. The small budget, the need to resort to crowdfunding did not prevent the directors Elena Demidova and Olga Veremeeva from successfully completing an unusual experiment. The misanabim technique used in The Touch, often used by well-known innovative directors, creates an interesting effect of the multilayered narrative and the existence of heroes in different dimensions.
Fiction is embedded in a documentary about events in the life of real-life characters. Actress Julia Aug appears in the film in two guises at once: herself - a talented and sought-after actress and a character invented by a screenwriter, her namesake, who came to Buryatia to shoot. The main purpose of her journey is the search for a former lover, the father of her adult daughter. A serious illness did not leave her time for thought. There are many problems in the life of Aug herself. The death of her husband in December last year, the need to pay large debts due to her husband collapsed during the business crisis, the loss of a home, the need to work hard. A trip to Buryatia, a visit to the legendary Ivolginsky datsan, the palace with the “incorruptible” body of Khambo Lama Itigelov, acquaintance with ancient culture and Buddhist rituals are an opportunity to learn more about yourself, find reserves to survive.
Elena Tanakova © Gallerix.ru
- The most in-demand creative professions
- Reportage shooting of events: advantages and organization
- "World of high watercolor"
- Vorführung von Eldar Ryazanovs Film "Watch Out for the Car"
- Igor Dryomin: IX Festival de Arte "Dibujamos la Catedral de la Intercesión-2019"
- Llamada abierta. Videoarte mini-fest "¡Las afueras están aquí!"
- Te mostraré un museo. Tema de la acción: "El museo como lugar de debate"
- "Pintura de tanques. Meditación y filosofía de Oriente". Exposición de obras de Nikolai Dudko