The festival of national cinema "300 years together" was launched for the first time in Omsk Automatic translate
OMSK. At the initiative of the Omsk authorities, the grand opening of the first national film festival “300 years together” was held yesterday, March 25, in the City Palace of Children and Youth Creativity. The organizers of the event decided to focus on the first festival for children and youth, as it will be held during the spring break.
In the framework of the festival, little Omsk will be presented cartoons from the series "Mountain of gems." It is worth noting that the collection of these cartoons was shot based on the motives of national fairy tales of different peoples, and the main goal of the festival “300 years together” held in Omsk is to familiarize young Omsk citizens with the traditions of the peoples living in the Omsk region.
The cartoons shown at the festival will allow you to learn more about the traditions of the peoples of the Omsk region, including Tatars, Poles, Kazakhs, Russians, Ukrainians, Armenians, Uzbeks, Azerbaijanis, Koreans and other nationalities. Various entertainment events are also planned within the framework of the film forum, for example, representatives of the Armenian center will be together with everyone who wants to paint landscapes of Armenia, Korean activists will teach children to write hieroglyphs, and Azerbaijanis will play backgammon with them.
“We will try to make the National Cinema Festival“ 300 years together ”interesting and informative,” said Radmila Martynova, director of the Department of Public Relations and Social Policy. - His program provides not only a film screening, but also interactive exhibitions, exciting games and performances by children’s creative teams. Our national-cultural centers will be involved in the entertainment part of the program. This will allow guests of the event to directly touch the traditions of national cultures. ”
Svetlana Korableva © Gallerix.ru
- In the repertoire of the Omsk Drama Theater, the play by A. Ostrovsky “Truth is Good, but Happiness is Better” reappeared
- Festival "Week of the experimental theater" for the ninth time opened in Omsk
- The best theaters of the country came to the Academy-2016 festival, which opened in Omsk
- In the museum to them. Vrubel opened exhibition of works by the artist Diffine-Christie "Light and Air"
- What time - such "Summer residents". Results of the Omsk festival "Movement"
- A new exhibition at the Omsk Museum. Vrubel - "Temple in art. Art in the temple"
- Kondraty Belov Museum celebrates its 25th anniversary with an anniversary exhibition
- The sunniest city of Omsk