Premiere of ’Macbeth’ in the ’Baltic House’ - the debut of Luc Perceval in Russia Automatic translate
ST. PETERSBURG. Theater «Baltic House» on May 30, presented the premiere of the play «Macbeth» - the first production of the famous European master of directing Luc Perceval on the Russian stage. The spectators who participated on the eve of the flashmob held on the steps of the theater were incredibly lucky - they were able to receive invitations to the premiere performance.
Each of the participants in the flash mob, organized by the theater actors, could read Shakespeare’s sonnets. As among the guests there were also guests from other countries, sonnets, other than Russian, also sounded in other languages - English, and even Korean.
For Luke Perceval, the scene of the «Baltic House» has long become a home stage. His performances are regular participants of theater festivals held here. In his creative baggage, original director’s versions of plays by the world’s most famous playwrights, which always arouse the interest of the theatrical public.
The year of Shakespeare’s anniversary Luc Perceval noted the creation of a repertoire performance with the troupe of the «Baltic House», having chosen the famous tragedy for the production. «Macbeth», in the director’s perusal of Perceval, his ascetic scenography as close as possible to the times of Shakespeare’s.
The play takes almost two hours, however, an intermission is not provided. The main accent of the play is made on the love relations between the main characters. Their roles are played by the actor Leonid Alimov, who has a great stage experience, and the young actress Maria Shulga.
In the play «Macbeth», according to the director, it is said about the crisis that arose in the relationship of a man and a woman. Since the hero does not find a way out of it, the alternative desire is the awakened thirst for power. The musical accompaniment of the play complements the atmosphere of a mystical thriller.
- "Stanislavsky's Season" will begin with the author's performance of the director from Japan
- The Vladimir Drama Theater presented the original version of the play "Lady Macbeth of the Mtsensk District"
- In the Irkutsk drama to them. Okhlopkova successfully premiered the play ’Macbeth’
- On the New Stage of the Alexandrian Theater the performance ’Macbeth’ was presented in the reading of Polish director Krzysztof Garbachevsky
- The premiere of the new work of Kama Ginkas - ’Lady Macbeth of our county’
- In the theater ’Baltic House’ began a new, anniversary season
- The Theater Festival ’Meetings in Russia’ was opened for the eighteenth time in St. Petersburg
- The theater ’Baltic House’ held a meeting with journalists in the form of an excursion