Vladimir Drama Theater presented the original version of the play "Lady Macbeth of Mtsensk" Automatic translate
VLADIMIR. Important events took place in the life of the Vladimir Drama Theater over the past few days. The first of these was a performance that appeared in the repertoire of the collective. On the playbill of the play, the basis of which was the work of Nikolai Leskov, known as “Lady Macbeth of Mtsensk Uyezd”, you can see the subtitle - a plastic play.
The premiere of the performance took place on March 1 and 2 on the main stage. Maria Bolshakova, a well-known choreographer from St. Petersburg, representing the Mikhailovsky Theater team, worked on the production of the original version of Lady Macbeth. The unusual play staged by Maria Bolshakova, expressed in the absence of the usual dialogue.
The tragic story described by Leskov, the choreographer told in a way familiar to her profession - the language of plastic and songs. The play has a lot of folk music and dancing, complemented by lighting and smoke effects. In this way, the director showed emotions in the play, which entailed the tragic events of the characters’ lives.
Viewers who forgot the details of the plot, it was difficult to follow the events on the stage. For a better perception of an unusual directorial work, before viewing it, it is better to re-read the work of Leskov, and then enjoy the original reading of Maria Bolshakova.
The next important event was the showing in Chelyabinsk of the play “Hamlet’s Dreams”. The directing work of Linus Zaikauskas was shown by Vladimir artists in the framework of the International Festival “CHELoBEK THEATER”. This forum-laboratory is being held in the Urals for the sixth time. The performance “Hamlet’s Dreams” became the laureate of the festival.
This production has already been seen in many Russian cities. Now Vladimir artists have to show it to the audience of Armenia, Macedonia and Serbia.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- "Dumb artist" N.S. Leskova: two sides of the Russian character
- Summary of the story of N. Leskov "Non-Deadly Golovan"
- In the Irkutsk drama to them. Okhlopkova successfully passed the premiere of the play "Macbeth"
- On the New Stage of the Alexandria Theater, the performance "Macbeth" was read by the Polish director Krzysztof Garbachevsky
- Macbeth Premiere at The Baltic House - Luke Perceval’s debut in Russia
- The premiere of a new work by Kama Ginkas - "Lady Macbeth of our county"
- Die Ausstellung eines Werkes von Sokolov Ilya Alekseevich (1890 - 1968) "Portrait of Gorky"
- Nothing random