In the Murmansk drama theater, the historical performance "Kola" returned to the stage Automatic translate
MURMANSK. A pleasant surprise prepared the regional drama theater for theater-goers for the anniversary of their native land - the performance "Kola" returned to the stage, five years ago enthusiastically received by the audience. Staged in 2009, the play was shown only 13 times, but the leading performers left the theater, and a large-scale production disappeared from the theater poster.
This year, the theater decided to resume the play, the plot of which describes real events. With the performance seen by the audience in 2009, the difference is only in the cast. Almost the entire composition of the theater troupe enters the stage. It took three days to mount the scenery, and the scene became unrecognizable.
A real city appears in front of the viewer, the wooden pavement of which goes into the auditorium between the rows of seats. The play of the actors, the costumes, the performance of folk songs - everything deserves the highest rating. The plot of "Cola" is based on real events described in the historical novel of Boris Polyakov.
Director Sultan Abdiev says the play is especially important for young viewers, for most of whom the word "patriotism" has lost its meaning. If, after watching this performance, even a small part of them will understand that this word means selfless love for the Motherland, then the work of the theater can be considered successful.
Surprisingly, the wonderful historical novel based on the play “Cola” was not written by a professional writer. Boris Polyakov worked as a teacher in a specialty that has nothing to do with history. History for him was the greatest passion of his life. The result of this hobby was a book he wrote about patriotism and love for the freedom of the ancestors of the people who now live in the Kola Territory.
The upcoming Cola performance will be shown to viewers on May 9th.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- The picture gallery of the Union of Artists of the Ulyanovsk Region acquaints visitors with the work of artists of Tatarstan
- Concierto "Música vertical"
- The exhibition of the Vologda artist Arkady Polyakov is open in the Kirillo-Belozersky Museum-Reserve
- Fotos del artista M. Polyakova en Nizhny Novgorod
- "Drei große Porträtmaler" aus der Sammlung des Russischen Museums werden den Bewohnern von Murmansk vorgestellt
- The youngest museum in the Arctic celebrated its 27th birthday
- In the project of the Murmansk Art Museum "Happy Birthday, artist!" anniversary exhibition of Nikolay Zavertaylo
- "Portrait of a Family" - an exhibition from the collections of the Russian Museum in the Regional Art Museum of Murmansk