The exhibition of the Vologda artist Arkady Polyakov is open in the Kirillo-Belozersky Museum-Reserve Automatic translate
VOGDA. Guests of the Kirillo-Belozersky Museum-Reserve, one of the most interesting architectural monuments of the northern part of Russia, throughout February will be able to not only get acquainted with the architectural ensemble of the museum and view its permanent exhibits. The new exhibition that has opened here will introduce visitors to the work of a young artist from Vologda, Arkady Polyakov.
The exhibition, presented under the title “Discovering the World”, included 45 works, most of which are landscapes depicting places visited by the artist. There was a place in the exposition of portraits and still lifes. The name of the exhibition was not accidental - the artist invites viewers on a journey through the cozy corners that he discovered while traveling in Poland, Montenegro and Russia.
Most of the works selected by Arkady Polyakov for the exhibition are dedicated to the Vologda Territory. Some landscapes are well recognizable, especially those that depict architectural monuments located in the museum-reserve. You can see them in reality, you just have to leave the exhibition hall. Museum visitors who come from Vologda are familiar with the Eiffel Hill, depicted by the artist in one of the paintings, and only residents of the places where they were painted will be able to recognize some of the landscapes.
At the opening of the exhibition, Arkady Polyakov expressed his gratitude to the museum staff for the opportunity to display his works in Kirillov. The artist said that during his classes in plein air painting, he fell in love with this city, which constantly gives the opportunity to see something new.
The main profession of Arkady Polyakov is a restoration artist, however, as a painter, he participated in a considerable number of exhibitions, including personal ones, held in Vologda and St. Petersburg.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- The first theater festival "Smotryna", which opened in Moscow, is dedicated to the work of Yuri Polyakov
- The jury of the International Literary Russian Prize is formed
- Danila Polyakov, Dmitry Zhuravlev "Derma"
- Igor Dryomin: Elena Osipova and Konstantin Polyakov (Gandhi) ~ Contrary to
- Ausstellung "Your Name" des Künstlers Konstantin Polyakov
- Fotos del artista M. Polyakova en Nizhny Novgorod
- "Soul of the Russian North" in the works of Vologda masters
- "Korbakov House" presented an exhibition of monumental painting by Evgeny Maximov and his students