"Polar Star" illuminated scenic stages in the city of Murmansk automatic translate
Murmansk for the sixth time takes part in the international festival of theaters «Polar Star», organized with the support of the government of the Murmansk region. Among the participants of the festival, besides the Murmansk Regional Drama Theater, the theaters from Moscow, the Taganrog Theater named after Chekhov, and the «Samovar Theater», who came to Murmansk from Norway.
This year its organizers decided not to make an assessment of the performances by awarding any seats. Everyone from participating in the festival of theaters, will take away from Murmansk a diploma and a statuette «Angel», which is the emblem of the festival. But a professional discussion of the quality of the performances will still take place - it was for this purpose that the well-known theater critic Yulia Bolshakova came to Murmansk. During the festival, master classes for its participants will be held. The festival will last five days.
The first day of the festival began with a show of the work of its owners - Murmansk actors. They showed a family story based on the play of the Finnish classic «Young Housewife Niskovuori», with great interest received by the audience. The next day the main stage of the festival was taken by guests from Norway. They brought the avant-garde play «To live in secret from others», which is the intersection of dance and musical numbers. The spectators who managed to visit it speak about the production with delight.
In addition to the scene of the Murmansk Drama Theater, two stage venues - the theater of the Northern Fleet and the puppet theater - are involved in the festival performances. In the performances brought from the capital, Murmansk viewers will see their favorite artists - Valentin Talyzin, Catherine Vasiliev and Valery Zolotukhin. They will show two famous performances - «Mistress of the Minister» and a play by Krzysztof Zanussi «All My Sons».
- "Trois grands portraitistes" de la collection du Musée russe sont présentés aux habitants de Mourmansk
- "By Native Murman" exposition de l’artiste Vitaly Bubentsov, dédié au 80e anniversaire de la région de Mourmansk
- Persönliche Ausstellung von Vitaly Bubensov "Auf dem Land der Kola" wurde in Murmansk eröffnet
- "Pintura y gráficos de Arvi Huttunen" - una exposición en Murmansk en el 95 aniversario del artista
- El museo más joven del Ártico celebra su 27 cumpleaños
- En el proyecto del museo de arte de Murmansk ’¡Feliz cumpleaños, artista!’ La exposición de aniversario de Nikolay Zavertaylo
- "Portrait of a family" - an exhibition from the collections of the Russian Museum in the regional art museum of Murmansk