"Polar Star" illuminated the stage in the city of Murmansk Automatic translate
Murmansk for the sixth time accepts participants of the Polar Star international theater festival, organized with the support of the government of the Murmansk region. Among the festival participants, in addition to the Murmansk Regional Drama Theater, theaters from Moscow, the Chekhov Taganrog Theater, and the Samovar Theater, who came to Murmansk from Norway.
This year, its organizers decided not to arrange an evaluation of the performances by awarding any places. Each of the theaters participating in the festival will take away from Murmansk a diploma and an “Angel” figurine, which is the emblem of the festival. But a professional discussion of the quality of the performances shown will still take place - it was for this purpose that the famous theater critic Yulia Bolshakova arrived in Murmansk. During the festival, master classes for its participants will be held. The festival will last five days.
The first day of the festival began with a demonstration of the work of its owners - Murmansk actors. They showed a family story based on the play of the Finnish classic "Young Mistress Niskovuori", which was received with great interest by the audience. The next day, the main stage of the festival was occupied by guests from Norway. They brought the avant-garde performance "Living in secret from others", which is an intersection of dance and musical numbers. Spectators who managed to attend it respond with enthusiasm about the production.
In addition to the stage of the Murmansk Drama Theater, two more stage venues are involved in showing festival performances - the Northern Fleet Theater and the Puppet Theater. In performances brought from the capital, Murmansk viewers will see their favorite artists - Valentina Talyzina, Ekaterina Vasilyeva and Valery Zolotukhin. They will show two well-known performances - “Madame Minister” and the play by Krzysztof Zanussi “All My Sons”.
- "Drei große Porträtmaler" aus der Sammlung des Russischen Museums werden den Bewohnern von Murmansk vorgestellt
- Ausstellung "In seiner Heimat Murman" des Künstlers Vitaly Bubentsov zum 80. Jahrestag des Murmansk-Territoriums
- Vitaly Bubentsovs Einzelausstellung "On the Kola Land" wurde in Murmansk eröffnet
- "Painting and Graphics by Arvi Huttunen" - an exhibition in Murmansk on the 95th anniversary of the artist
- The youngest museum in the Arctic celebrated its 27th birthday
- In the project of the Murmansk Art Museum "Happy Birthday, artist!" anniversary exhibition of Nikolay Zavertaylo
- "Portrait of a Family" - an exhibition from the collections of the Russian Museum in the Regional Art Museum of Murmansk