At the Ermolova Theater, the premiere of the musical version of "Snow Maiden" Automatic translate
MOSCOW. The Ermolova Theater celebrated the New Year’s Eve in the old style with the premiere of the play “The Snow Maiden” staged based on the play by A. Ostrovsky. In the title of the play there is another phrase denoting the genre of the play - “Scenes from the Outback in 12 songs”. The play contains a lot of music performed from the stage by the musicians of the group “The Untouchables”, whose leader is Garik Sukachev.
The idea of the play proposed by the artistic director of the theater, Oleg Menshikov, was authored by Alexei Kuzmin-Tarasov, a young director and recent graduate of GITIS. He also acted as the director of the play “The Snow Maiden”, and also composed music for lyrics written by Alexander Ostrovsky.
This is not the first theatrical work of the director, in his creative luggage there are already performances staged by him in the Mayakovsky Theater and in the “Begovaya Workshop”. In addition, while still studying at the institute, he staged the play "Invention of Love", which was approved by the author of the play, Tom Stoppard.
Only two artists from the Yermolova Theater - Yu. Kazakov and S. Badichkin take part in the performance. To perform the main roles of the play, the director invited young actors who recently graduated from the capital’s theater universities.
The scene of the performance was the riverbank, where rural youth usually gathered. To fully comply with the spirit of the performance, young actors were invited, who had to make a lot of efforts, mastering the plastic and vocal drawing of their roles. Thus, “Snegurochka” became a youth musical performance, accompanied by live music.
The plot of the play is fully consistent with the play of Alexander Ostrovsky, but since there are many songs at the heart of the play, the text of the play was slightly changed.
- El director Olesya Nevmerzhitskaya actuó en el teatro. Ermolova jugar Nabokov "Evento"
- At the Yermolova Theater, the season was finished with the Andrey Lobanov Prize
- Sergei Jurassic presented the performance "Flying with an Angel" dedicated to Chagall
- Dorian Gray at the Ermolova Theater has become our contemporary
- "Theater Almanac" from the Meyerhold Center moved to the Yermolova Theater
- El teatro Yermolova abre la nueva temporada con un nuevo repertorio
- Exposición de pinturas del artista Dmitry Ermolov "Mucho aire"
- At the Yermolova Theater, the anniversary season was completed with the presentation of prizes