Yermolova Theater opens the new season with a new repertoire Automatic translate
Today, on December 1, the Yermolova Theater in Moscow, in its renovated building, is waiting for spectators for the premiere performance. The theater season in the theater, which is now directed by Oleg Menshikov, opens with the play "The Smallest Big Drama", a play written for the performance of two actors. Two famous and beloved by the public artists will appear on the stage - Vladimir Andreev and Valentin Gaft.
This season, Vladimir Andreev handed over the chair to the head of the theater Oleg Menshikov, turning to him with a request for his replacement, but did not leave the theater, remaining an actor in his team. However, at the same time Andreev began to represent the theater as its official president. There were no such precedents in theatrical Moscow.
Oleg Menshikov at the very beginning of his theatrical career worked in this theater, so many artists of the troupe are well acquainted with him. Now Menshikov has big plans for the future of the theater, some of which began to be implemented. The building is under reconstruction, at the premiere, the audience will see the transformed foyer of the theater, the hall has become prettier, a new curtain has appeared.
The theater has installed modern sound technology. In spring, the audience will open a new stage, which can accommodate 150 spectators. However, the main thing is that Oleg Menshikov radically changed the repertoire of the theater, removing from it 90% of the performances. In exchange, new productions appeared, added by the director. Already this season, viewers will be able to see six premieres. The names of three of them are already known - “Portrait of Dorian Gray”, “Snow Maiden” and “Pagans”.
Today’s performance, in which two friends, two famous artists - Gaft and Andreev, will play for the first time on the same stage, the artists of the theater have already given applause. Now it’s the turn of the audience, who are waiting for five more premieres of the new season.
- Ausstellung zum Jubiläum des Künstlers Sergei Menshikov in Nowosibirsk
- At the Yermolova Theater, the season was finished with the Andrey Lobanov Prize
- Illustrations to the works of A. S. Pushkin at the Pushkin Museum in Prechistenka
- "Vita brevis" - personal exhibition of the artist Danila Menshikov
- Valentin Gaft and Vladimir Minin presented the audience a joint work
- Charla pública con el dramaturgo Yevgeny Kazachkov y la directora Lera Surkova - autores de la obra "Persona" puesta en escena en el Centro Gogol basada en la película del mismo nombre de Ingmar Bergman
- At the Vladivostok Youth Theater premiere of the play "Pagans"