Dorian Gray at the Ermolova Theater has become our contemporary Automatic translate
MOSCOW. In the theater to them. On January 25, Yermolova hosted the first pre-premiere performance, staged by the young director A. Sazonov, based on the famous novel written by Oscar Wilde. Among his works, “The Portrait of Dorian Gray” is the only published work that immediately provoked heated discussion among readers, which turned into a large-scale scandal.
The novel was perceived as an open insult to public morality and society as a whole. The author himself believed that this was just the usual view of the philosopher on his surroundings. Director-director Alexander Sazonov’s view coincides with the thought of the author of the novel
Considering that Oscar Wilde’s novel depicts a situation that is quite real for our days, Sazonov transferred a fantastic story telling about an unusual portrait that can change instead of his own hero and display his vices in the image today. The director became the author of the stage version, having personally written a dramatization of the novel.
Sazonov decided to talk about the complex relationships that arise in the modern world between the producer and the "star". In the image of a modern producer, Sir Henry, the audience saw Oleg Menshikov. Sazonov at the time when he voiced his proposal, told the artistic director of the theater Ermolova that he did not represent another actor in this role.
In the role of Dorian Gray, a wonderful actor Sergei Kempo appeared on the scene. According to Alexander Sazonov, he was interested in uniting artists of different generations of the theater in one production. The representative of the older generation was the People’s Artist of the USSR Vladimir Andreev, the performer of the role of Lord Fermor. Vladimir Andreev told reporters that participation in the play is interesting for him.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- El director Olesya Nevmerzhitskaya actuó en el teatro. Ermolova jugar Nabokov "Evento"
- At the Yermolova Theater, the season was finished with the Andrey Lobanov Prize
- Sergei Jurassic presented the performance "Flying with an Angel" dedicated to Chagall
- "Theater Almanac" from the Meyerhold Center moved to the Yermolova Theater
- At the Ermolova Theater, the premiere of the musical version of "Snow Maiden"
- El teatro Yermolova abre la nueva temporada con un nuevo repertorio
- Exposición de pinturas del artista Dmitry Ermolov "Mucho aire"
- At the Yermolova Theater, the anniversary season was completed with the presentation of prizes